• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

45 parry skill, anygood?

• Thread starter bigbadbell
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

bigbadbell

pvp template. my template is

110 fence (use dread hat to 120)
120 tactics
120 anat
120 resist
100 heal
100 poison

stats - 111 str, 114 dex, 30 mana. (with armour and pots 150, 150, 38)

with a 715 cap i am left with 45 skill points.

If i put them in parry i get a 5% parry chance (without a shield). will that be at all effective? Im thinking better to have a small chance than no chance but im not sure if it will ever parry at that......

My other thought is spellweaving for attune weapon and other available lower spells, this would be a problem for mana though.....

chiv not much use because of low karma from poison.....

what best way to finsih him off with those 45 points??

thanks

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pvp template. my template is

110 fence (use dread hat to 120)
120 tactics
120 anat
120 resist
100 heal
100 poison

stats - 111 str, 114 dex, 30 mana. (with armour and pots 150, 150, 38)

with a 715 cap i am left with 45 skill points.

If i put them in parry i get a 5% parry chance (without a shield). will that be at all effective? Im thinking better to have a small chance than no chance but im not sure if it will ever parry at that......

My other thought is spellweaving for attune weapon and other available lower spells, this would be a problem for mana though.....

chiv not much use because of low karma from poison.....

what best way to finsih him off with those 45 points??

thanks
-----------

Hmm.. personally. I'd drop anatomy and tactics to 100, the DI bonus from 100-120 isn't all that impressive. and pick up chiv. Even though you are poisoning your own weapons, karma is not that hard to gain back. Chiv is very handy, especially if you have 3/6 or 4/6 casting. Just keep karma at around 2+ or 3+.. You have near instant cleans by fire and very fast close wounds handy.

Also, your mana/int looks low

G

45 skills point use it on Necro...
transform to vampire form