• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
... it's getting low on the list again ... also? ... i miss those posts after every drop event that showed the name and a picture right away ... let me see what reward dropped but also kept the monthly event drops post near the top so it didn't have to be searched for ...

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It was hard for people filling out the wiki where english wasnt their primary language. A search doesnt bring up the photo. But the player does still make them. image.png

ElIoT

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What paranormix was doing was awesome. The complaints of a few should not outweigh the appreciation of the many. Since they stopped posting event pictures, the threads have died. Thanks for posting that @Draza. If paranormix is hesitant to continue posting those pictures of event drops due to any complaints, please send them all to me and I’ll gladly post them.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Lord dayno usually has these out within minutes of the drop. I think he has better luck than i do
image-1.png unknown.png

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I completely understand that the people who update the wiki need Item IDs and Hue IDs and names and everything ... but sometimes it takes a day or two (or longer) for the wiki to be updated.

Sooo, sooo, sooo many things are repeated ad naseum on the forums - it would be nothing for information to be duplicated on the monthly events posts. The pictures are lovely and very helpful - usually the image of the drop is enlarged slightly which I personally like. Anyone who has the item information can then post that in text form, as well. Then the information is searchable, the wiki gets updated, we all get the visual images, AND the threads stay relevant and close to the top of the subforum.

Win, win, win!

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Lord dayno usually has these out within minutes of the drop. I think he has better luck than i do
I hope he joins the WIKI team and updates by the end of the day if possible.
I prefer quietness, I don't bump threads even if I update the day.;)

80% of the work is now done by sadie-:heart:,I really hate these kinds of tasks.
If possible, I would like to recruit more people to help with the input work.

Lord Dayno

Adventurer
Hello Everyone,
I am happy to post here as well as I normally post directly to my discord channel and others to help.
Those that want to view directly can send me an ICQ or Discord message for link.
And @ElIoT thanks for the ping on ICQ about this, seems the photos made it to this forum in the past also (thanks for the credit to those that gave).

-Dayno
ICQ = 759974279
Discord = Lord Dayno#3472

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
As far as posts including information for drops goes... I view it as the more, the merrier.

I, for one, enjoy seeing the artwork that and various formats that different folks put into the 'EM drop' posts that they create. It's something that is fun for the Rares folks and I presume the creators enjoy sharing their efforts. I encourage all to post their Rares pics!

I know there have been some back and forth in recent months as to best way to present the information, the size of pictures, etc. At the end of the day, getting this information posted up in any format here on Stratics is better than not having it posted at all. If there are questions about the information, the folks who work on the Wiki can ask. If information is input incorrectly for whatever reason, it can always be edited later. I think the important point here is to utilize the Wiki as the important depository of information that it is. Letting the Wiki go un-updated due to quibbling over minor details on the presentation of information does not do favors for anyone.

A big shout out to @Sadie- and @blend who have put in alot of hard work, time, effort and hours to keep the Wiki as current as possible. If anyone is willing to help with the Wiki update process, Stratics would be happy to have the help and we would welcome any conversation on getting others involved.