• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 40 Runic Mallet and Chisels Extremely Cheap. Valorite, Verite, Agapite & Golden

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
As the title says I am selling 40 Runic Mallet and Chisels. Vendor search has them selling for 9m on the agapite to 15m on the verite and the others in between. That places these at a value of 400m+ to someone that is more patient than me. All I want is 200m. Comment, PM or ICQ me please. Thanks

Edit: Items are located on Atlantic Shard

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Thanks @Sarak ..I fixed the Shard...but the runics are already listed in the title. But they are Valorite, Verite, Golden and Agapite

Cruel Copinger

Adventurer
last quesstion how many uses total of each type of mallet
Wow, ask many questions much?

I have been seeing your posts pop up in threads lately and wow do you ask a ton of questions, not that this is a problem... I just imagine it must take you forever to get anything done.

Hats off to you though, you have far more patience than myself :D

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
it's all about specifics; when you have an event or selling or buying something you need to know all about the specifics. yes i do spend alot of time talking on here and i play uo about 15 plus hours a day! lol