• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry 40 Of My Best-Awsome PvP/PvM Jewls - 1 week Auction (check it out!!)

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello All, I would like to welcome all to my 7 Day Auction of my best 40 Legendary Jewls, this is located on Atlantic Outside East Exit in Luna, the arrow in the picture points to the house the 40 safes are holding the 40 Jewls that are being auctioned off.

Each safe has a Reserve Price, starting at 80m and up, and Buy Out prices. All welcome to come see these awesome jewls that are for sale. New items added and all our best pieces are here. There is jewls for many different PvP and PvM temps, tons of Casting Jewls, 1/3, 1fc and 3fcr jewls, multiple skill increase jewls for Mages, Mystics and Dexer with over capped 35Di perfect dexer jewls and much more. Feel free to Icq me if you think BO prices are too high and if you have any offers you think are more fair then what I have set, all offers welcome. Feel free to Icq me or PM anytime. Enjoy The Auctions mates!
------------------------------------
Side Note: The Main Armor house has new No-Names added and bunch of safes active as well, if you see something you like but safe is not Active feel free and Icq me and we can reach a price you like!

The Vendors on the grass and jewl house will have more new stock tomorrow!
Have a Great Day All !!