• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

4 years gone

maujai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I reactivated my account after being gone for 4 years. After spending the day running around, all i can say is wow! I have never seen more spots open for large housing. I have also seen a lot of changes, some good and some sad. TLT is gone and so is Mall of Brit. I went to some other old vendors and most are gone. It kind of makes me sad. I am sure most of my friends or at least the ones i can remember are long gone as well. I guess time changes everything. Does anyone know if the Shadowclan Orcs are still around?

Anyway, I would like to find a guild to join so I can experience some of the new things the game has to offer. I have no idea where to begin. Can someone recommend a good guild that is very active? I am not really into RP, but am open to it. Thanks for your help.

maujai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know i can only remember one person and her name was Monica. I actually still have some friends listed on my ICQ, but they are never signed in. I guess they must have moved on. Ah well, i can always make new friends in game. I used to enjoy champ spawns and dungeon crawling, but i am down for whatever the guild i am in does, as long as it actively has things going on. I used to enjoy having guild wars with the shadowclan orcs. If you or anyone else knows a guild that does a lot of champ spawns or just regularly has events i would love to join in on the fun.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Shadowclan, unfortunately, is long since gone.

There are a few (very few) members of the Undead still running around, but I couldn't tell you when or where as they play when I'm sleeping.

There are others who run in a similar style as the Shadowclan guild wars, such as PGoH, UP (my guild), B*DI, Rose, |R|, etc... with the focus being on character interaction rather than the actual war part.

For champ spawns, just hang around Haven and ask people. The alliance will pick you up very quickly!