• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 4 Story LUNA Shop...Inside Walls ...Offers plz ?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Worth a try...placed a 4 story house in the north east corner...marked as For Sale

this is a nice sized house....go see it....4 story...14x9 base....ready to roll

icq me 267 208 357

Looking for offers......its a quiet shard ....but come on......bargain for any house inside Luna....and get started selling Inside the walls...u will get double this back within a week

1800 storage and upto 28 vendors....more than enough any shop!!!

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow this is unbelievable it hasn't sold. They won't need to open up shard of the dead again this year, we can all just go to Lake Austin !

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ACCOUNT CLOSED

NO TAKERS FOR A 4 STORY LUNA HOUSE INSIDE THE WALLS ....Pretty damn sad Indeed......

oh well....

Good luck at the xmas/new year fall....[Thats if anyone is even bothered on LA ]....i may as well keep it for a store house untill then...LOL.....U never know what may happen with shard mergers etc etc etc

Im Outta here...ive done my time 2 weeks stay on LA...Onto the next shard.....

Last edited: