• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 4 Slot Untrained Blaze Cu

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have an untrained blaze cu from before the pet patch, which is now permanently stuck at 4 slots. I know the 3 slot untrained ones are going for about 5 plat, but what would a 4 slot which can never be trained to maximum ability be worth these days?

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
managed to sell one a couple months ago for 3plat, player didnt care about training it he was just looking for the rarity of the pet :) GL selling it

Deadshot

Adventurer
I have an untrained blaze cu from before the pet patch, which is now permanently stuck at 4 slots. I know the 3 slot untrained ones are going for about 5 plat, but what would a 4 slot which can never be trained to maximum ability be worth these days?
Do you still have it?

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I was told they fixed those cus recently. If its a true 4 slot. Go to your house and release it and retame it. Itll go back to 3 slot.

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
As a 4 slot tho ive still seen them sell for 3/3.5p

But def release and retame. No need to even copy to test, its a cu. Easily retamed. Try and get your cu to 5/6 plat.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
do it on TC first to see if it will go to a 3 slot, this way if it does not work your pet will still be bonded on the prodo shard.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
New idea here......before you sell it, copy your toon to test center. If it's a legit 4 slot, it will change over to 3 slot. Sorry for not responding sooner. I figured other people would help.

Also, you can just release/retame on whatever shard you are on. It will retame quick.