• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

4 Slot Greater Dragon with 93% Intensity?

Dragonborn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have been away from Ultima Online for awhile...
I am trying to get back into making gold from Animal Taming.
Are 4 slot GD's worth anything? Does a high intensity 4 slot make it more desirable?
Is there still a good market for selling tamed/trained animals?
Any information would be appreciated!

I have attached a screenshot from uo-cah.com!
4 slot GD.PNG

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not worth anything. Most any other pet that goes to 5 slots will out damage that.

Death to Flappies!

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
Let's put i this way. If you did train it up to a 5-slot pet with those starting stats, it would make a very powerful greater dragon... But there are a lot of better pets that can be made with currently spawning creatures that start at 2 or 3 slots. But if you're a returning player, it would be a good pet to try out the new pet training system with. If you mess it up, no real loss there. Plus, I still like dragons every once and a while. They are useful, if you don't have other flying pets, for doing the Belfry in the Roof Encounter, and they look cool.

if you love pets then its a fine part of your collection that will end up having a use somewhere. Its a game to have fun with. Give it magery mastery and head out to sea. watch it board ships and wipe out the crew before you can even board the ship. so many things you can do with so many pets. I have a 3 slot regular cat that I love hunting with and can use it as a tank against allosaurs lol a 5 slot giant beetle that is awesome at champ spawns. there is a lot o fun to be had out there with any pet

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Try training and upgrading a Naja to the Fzz/Poison breath/natural poison it comes with and you will be surprized as to what it can do..Instead.