• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] 4 Pieces of Woodland Armor

LlamaOnDrugs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

I am looking to purchase a set of 4 pieces of woodland armor (gorget, arms, chest and gloves)

Now this armour will need to be reforged, and then enhanced after imbuing to get what I require. (255/255 durability, I have plenty of PoF/Bark Fragments on Europa if anyone on that shard wants to take on the challenge)

The total stats required from all 4 pieces are
* 28/70/53/45/61 (I have tried at length to do this myself, but so far haven't been very successful going down my routes.)
*32 Stamina Increase (8 on each piece)
* 24 Mana Increase (8 on 3 of the pieces)
*5 Hit Point Increase (5 on 1)
*32 Lower Mana Cost (8 on each again)
30% Damage Increase
25% Hit Chance Increase.

If anyone is willing to take up this challenge please PM me or reply here so we can discuss a price.

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone is willing to take up this challenge please PM me or reply here so we can discuss a price.[/quote]

Wow...;p

My first impression is that the stats you are looking for simply cannot all be achieved - too many different reforgings required. That then leads me to ask what you have in those other armour slots. Knowing what you are looking to achieve in the finished template would help balance some of the decisions. I'd need to spreadsheet stuff tomorrow before I can be certain.

Also - you are talking here about reforging wooden armour, then PoFing and then enhancing. To reforge, you will need runic saws and they are siimply not as readily available as runic sewing kits and are therefore more expensive. I believe this level of manufacture would need you to be prepared to commit several hundred million GP plus the RL cost of enhancing tools. That's for materials. You should then add at least 25% as a fee to the artisan that has donated a wholesale chunk of their life.

If discussion of the template with others can decide upon a more realistic goal without compromising functionality, do this next.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the numbers are doable for your resists/mods. its just that you would need near absolute perfection in the way the rng puts the arms lore bonus into your resists for base pieces.
im seeing 19/20 for 2 pieces and 20/20 for the other 2 pieces.
ive crafted thousands upon thousands of pieces of woodland. those numbers are super duper rare. id suggest changing some **** up.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
numbers i got:
piece one 5/x/11/4/10
piece two 5/x/11/4/9
piece three 5/11/11/4/x
piece four 5/11/12/5/x

dubble check my maff. i did it kinda quick.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
skelf, what do you mean too many diff reforgings? i only used one re-forge for each piece. unless im wrong, you can only re-forge something once. i'm by no means a reforge expert tho.

King_Fisher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5%HCI per peice, plus hitting the resists with reforging won't happen. As soon as you go for both it drops HCI to 4%. I've been trying to make the exact same suit (Minus hp+) for months and so far only have one peice. Like said above, Your at the mercy of RNG for Armslore hitting the proper resists. Then at the mercy of the RNG hitting on the right resist for reforging. Then you imbue what you need. Then your in the hands of the merciless enhancing tool. Which 99/100 misses your 10% Damage increase. So Mercy+Mercy+(MercilessX.99)= a lifetime of work. I would be hard pressed to sell that suit for Billions. Good luck to you sir. If I ever get any spare peices I will be sure to let you know.

Attachments

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As someone who recently made woodland reforged 10 stam pieces and then enhanced with heartwood to get hci/di, i feel qualified to say this. i would not make you the suit youre asking for even if you paid me 2 billion gold.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As someone who recently made woodland reforged 10 stam pieces and then enhanced with heartwood to get hci/di, i feel qualified to say this. i would not make you the suit youre asking for even if you paid me 2 billion gold.
I gotta ask Lynk... Were you trying to hit 210 stamina, bc I really cannot think of any weapons that are slow enough to need 210 with a decent about of SSI... I guess if you were aiming at Soul Glaive (4 sec ) + 55 SSI + 210 Stam you could hit 5 tics, but that wouldn't be woodland armor at that point. Anyway just curious.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gotta ask Lynk... Were you trying to hit 210 stamina, bc I really cannot think of any weapons that are slow enough to need 210 with a decent about of SSI... I guess if you were aiming at Soul Glaive (4 sec ) + 55 SSI + 210 Stam you could hit 5 tics, but that wouldn't be woodland armor at that point. Anyway just curious.
yumi at 210 stam and 60 ssi is 1.5

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yumi at 210 stam and 60 ssi is 1.5
Ahh.. hadn't thought about 6 tics on a Yumi... Hmm.... pierce is basically crushing blow for an arrow so that's 150% Base dmg... what's that like 40 Resist or lower means better to use pierce intead of Armor Ignore? Hmm.. dam now you have me thinking heh.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yumis are really iffy. I've had armor pierce do 40 but I've also seen it only do 30. hit spells of course on top of that.

I really like the double shot, that packs a whallop.

I'm talking for just PvP by the way. For PvM a composite is probly best. I actually use a bladed staff on that character cuz I have a slayer set with 100% ML. I only use Yumi for PvP.

Last edited:

rwo001

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4pcArmor.png
Legs: Animated Legs
Head: Mace and Shield
Ranger's Cloak Of Augmentation
Crimson Cincture
Conjurer's Garb
Conjurer's Trinket
Snake Skin boots
Spell Focusing Sash
Ring : 25EP / 5SSI / 15HCI /15DCI / 15 Skill
Brace: 25EP / 20DCI / 8LMC / 25DI / INT+3

with Pot
Str/Dex/Int 150/150/44 , HP/STA/MANA 150/182/80
71/95/70/71/75 LMC40, EP50, HCI45, DCI,45, DI 55, SSI20

I use leafblade for solo boss
HLD 12, HLA 50, DI 45, HML96, HSL50

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol same thought! I did crafted 3 sampire suits similar to what the OP is asking, ie, based on mace&shield and insane tinker legs and it was a pain in the *** to get each piece with 5 HCI and 10 DI or just 10 HCI. The amount of forget metal tools used was insane. The suits have 45HCI/DCI, 20SSI, 181 stam, 63 mana, 25EP, 39LMC, DI 85, 95 and 105 (3 suits, the one with 105 DI is sweet since weap doesnt need to have DI). Weaps used are broadword so it has a max swing speed with the 20SSI from the suit and 180 stam. Weapons doesnt need to have SSI at all and need very low DI (one suit doesnt need DI at all on weap, another just needs 5DI and the last suit needs 15DI)

I wont do this again. My friends and I, crafted about 800 of each neck, sleeves, gorget and chests to make the suits.