• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

4 of raided imp spawn, killed everyone.. now what?

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anythign else happen since last patch? semidar life wont move we have 2 uper drags on it. 4 of us healing. no dmg.

i know champs got a boost, is this impossible with no disco etc.?

I

imported_SavageSP

We did an Imp a few weeks ago, im pretty sure we had about 5-6 pets 2 mages helping heal the pets and tamers and it still took awhile, just bring alot of bandages , we went in with 300+ each and had to bank and return with more.

G

You are just letting her gain back all the health by life draining your Greater Dragons which have a ton of it to give,

Anne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A friend and I killed Semidar with two archers ... hit and run hit and run. It did take awhile but we won.

G

Disco works wonders on them. The funny thing is it's not usually a skill available to the majority of pvpers. I'm sure you can find someone.