• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [4 NEW EVENT ITEMS] "Pic's and Info Inside"

W

Woody101

I will try this again.There have been a few Issues lately with some of the members of the forums Commenting rudely on my threads.I no longer want to take part in a Dispute or arguement about any of these items.I have done what I can to appologize if any of my behavior has been rude which i'm sure it has.Therefore I just want to move on and sell off these Items.If you buy High End Items and you play Atlantic server you Possably have perchased them from me or my brother.I have like 6 Vendors Spread out in Luna all Holding hundreds of millions in Rare and Event Items.Please don't feed into this Trash.Can't we just all get along and end this.Can I Please move on with my sale without any Harassments.If you would like to make me an offer on any of these item's Please Post it here on this Thread or you can ICQ me an Offer.Pic's Will be posted Below on this thread.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a Sash [Red] Entitled "I Survived PVP Night Long Enough To Steal This Sash! [Atlantic 2010]" From what information I gather there were only 3 of these handed out at the event.

I have a Sash [Black] Entitled "I Killed Something At The Atlantic PVM Competition".This item has been blessed and from what I've been able to gather there were 28 of these handed out at the Event.

I have a Crab Cake [Pinkish] Entitled "Winter Net Toss Crab Cake - January 2010".I am not 100% on the exact number of these that dropped however from what information I've gathered I Believe there is somewhere between 10-14 of these handed out.According to Manicores Sticky on "Event Items" "Above" the number remains at 10.

I have a Shirt [White] Entitled "Cupids Carapace".From what information I've been able to gather there was like 50 of these introduced at the Event.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my numbers are incorrect i'm sorry! I have tried to state numbers here the best I know how.All information on the number of drop at Events in this post was gathered from The Sticky Listed here on the "Rare Collectors Forums" Entitled "Event Items Season 8 - 2010" Posted by Manicore.Please if you have an issue with any numbers I have listed Contact Manicore and have him reach me with the results, and I will be happy to make the changes.

In my past postings if I have offended anyone I would like to take this oppertunity to appologize deeply.I am honestly sorry and will not continue this childish game.You know who you are.I am ending this now and will not post any reply to any negative post added to this thread.If you are interested in any of these items please contact me and I will respond ASAP.

Thank you all for sharing intrest in my post.

Respectfully Submitted,"Woody101" AKA "Rick James" [ATL]

ICQ 494-397-945

W

Woody101

Let me start this a little different this time.

The PVM Sash Starting Bid at 30m.

The PVP Sash Starting Bid at 100m.

The Cupid Shirt Starting Bid at 30m.

The Crab Cake Starting Bid at 20m.

This is the bare minimum what I would consider taking on these items however, I feel they are all worth alot more!Oh yeah, I almost forgot to add these items are no longer on the Atlantic Market as I have moved them to Pacific.