• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 4 items on the Europa Shard (Updated to one post)

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Firefighters Helmet - Current bid 91 million - Promathia
A crystal Glowing With Mericles Energy - current bid 101 million - Promathia
Pink Rose in a vase "2008 Valentine hunt champion" - Current bid 20 million - Prime
Recipie for Serpentwyne book (White book from event last year) - 30 million - Madrid

I am extending this auction till 10pm GMT tomorrow to allow somebody who wanted to bid but is not able to get on stratics. sorry if this causes any anguish but i need to get the best prices for my items.

I will only be accepting bids in this post, if you want to contact me on ICQ 76844852 then by all means do, but any bids must be placed here. Buyer is responsible for picking up the item from Europa.

Elf.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just over 24hours to go, the only item that is falling short on what i would sell it for is the rose, i am quite happy with the price of the other items. I have no idea what the rose is worth, but i think considerably more than 20mil.

Elf.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the bid was within the 10mins stated by me i will allow the bid (Why would i not :p

Elf.

Wolfrat

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I would have bid earlier but got back later than expected - that darned traffic again!

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give me a price on the rose please and I will match it since you won't sell for 20 mil :'(

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give me a price on the rose please and I will match it since you won't sell for 20 mil :'(
I was looking for something in the region of 50mil for it. I sold my other for 50mil last year, and i belive another went for a mind blowing 300mil this year (Not verified, just what i heard)

Regards Elf.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
50 mil is fine, 300mil is a little over the top I think, I remember the thread of the person selling it for 300mil, but no bids in it, unless it was via icq/pm or something.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
60 for rose if it's not to late, not sure what time "GMT" is sorry :'(