• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 4 Inside the walls Luna house & 2 Tram Castles +

R

rajadeah

Selling 4 inside the walls Luna homes 2 side by side max secures and 2 corner lots and 2 tram castles, one on marble island the other just north of minic stables. Also selling a killer 18x18 on its own personal island and a 18x18 road side Zento home. right outside the east wall of Zento. And is a tram Keep near vesper beach right inside the guard zone near the NPC Buildings

This isnt an auction im taking offers untill I get one I like! Ill be locking runes to all the homes down on the steps of each luna house. for more info or to make an offer icq 100760226 or pm or post here. See pics below for more info and home locations

I can only do 5 pictures per post so the rest of the pictures will be in my first reply to this thread.

Attachments