• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 4.6 Greater Dragon with Pictures looking for a price check

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that fully trained or might the magery go a bit higher?

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe thank you for offer Longtooths. lookin what it might go for or what everyone might pay for it i mean if the price is right for me to actually let him go i might :) sentimental. Currently not really wanting to sell him just because i dont see many 4.6 drgys around with the skills :) but like i said if the price is right i might is tuff letting one of this skill go . Djad the magery on greater dragons magery is 104.0 and is maxed i know sad :/ but he does very well in combat yesterday took him to idoc in fel he ended up killing two people out of the 8-10 people attacking him hehe i was satisfied with that lol. still looking for more price checks of what everyone might pay for him tho. :)

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hehe thank you for offer Longtooths. lookin what it might go for or what everyone might pay for it i mean if the price is right for me to actually let him go i might :) sentimental. Currently not really wanting to sell him just because i dont see many 4.6 drgys around with the skills :) but like i said if the price is right i might is tuff letting one of this skill go . Djad the magery on greater dragons magery is 104.0 and is maxed i know sad :/ but he does very well in combat yesterday took him to idoc in fel he ended up killing two people out of the 8-10 people attacking him hehe i was satisfied with that lol. still looking for more price checks of what everyone might pay for him tho. :)

I totally understand being attached to pets. That's why I have several characters with full stables. On the GD side I have two 4.7 Dragons that I would never sell.

That being said I will make a final offer of 150m

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill keep that in consideration longtooth's thank you for your offer :) its just really really hard to let go ya know

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still tough lol. i appreciate the offers i really do. i just love this thing

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
still tough lol. i appreciate the offers i really do. i just love this thing
There are lots of ways to make gold in the game, if you still like the dragon for sentimental reasons you may want to hold onto it for a while to make sure your really ok with selling it. There are always other ways to make gold, but if you sell the dragon it will be gone forever.

Not trying to kill the sale or anything, just would hate for you to regret selling it later on.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
800million gold

i would personally pay around 30mil for it, but can see someone paying much higher.

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
800m would make sentimental be forgotten ;) still hard but i would let him go for that price
but i think if someone offers me 600m i would let him go also but i am letting this post ride for a bit i will keep the 250m offer in consideration

Last edited:

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok people thinking of auctioning off this dragon and going start bidding at 450m cant go lower but will post auction start on sunday morning the 3/1/15 just a heads up ;)