• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] *** 4,5 star Greater Dragon ***

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good day!

A friend of mine, who owns a 4,5 star Greater Dragon, is looking to get rid of it and asked me to sell it for him, which I will happily do.

First of all... The rules.

The Greater Dragon is located on Atlantic and buyer arranges pickup.
The auction will run untill Tuesday the 7th of February, 20.00 GMT+1.
All bids will be made public.
Last minute bids will extend the auction with 15 minutes.

Highest bid: 85m by Loppy
Buyout: 150m
Happy bidding!

Kind regards, Maleachi
ICQ# 459 673 700

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know you said your minimum is 50m.

But i'll throw 25m on this if your interested.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pet calc is a JOKE

the cold resist are 76% and str is low with low wrestling will not hiw very hard.

I konw its a 4.5 but damn seriously 50 Mil ah well somone might pay for it but not worth that much sorry.

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Pet calc is a JOKE

the cold resist are 76% and str is low with low wrestling will not hiw very hard.

I konw its a 4.5 but damn seriously 50 Mil ah well somone might pay for it but not worth that much sorry.
The thread does not say: "discussion".
It is an auction. If people wish to put in a bid, they can.
If you don't want to put in a bid, move on.

Thanks in advance.

retrorider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Pet calc is a JOKE

Hey Maleachi, is anything he said wrong?

Just because you type "Auction" doesn't mean you get to control who says what.

If people want it, they're going to bid, good for them. Some Stratics Members may not be as well versed in Animal Lore as Weins and they may be able to make a better decision because he shared his knowledge.

You wouldn't want anyone to regret buying from you because they didn't get as good a deal as they bargained for, would you?

FYI, you're right; on Atlantic this would probably be a 50 mil Dragon.

Good luck with your Auction. I'm sure you do fine.

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right...

There is nothing wrong with what he actually says.
It's just that I am not asking for a price check, nor asking for a discussion.
I think that when I make a post with a 50m opening bid, for a pet, those who are interested know the aproximate value and rarity of said pet.
Thus, I assume these people need no advice besides that of their friends, which they most likely already have gathered.

Besides this, I have a decent reputation and know quite a bit about pets. I am not known for trying to screw someone over. Had I not deemed this Dragon to be worth at least 50m on Atl. I would not have put that amount of gold as the opening bid.

Thank you for your input and the feee bump! :D
Hopefully you understand my point more clearly now.

Kind regards

T

Tazar

Right...

There is nothing wrong with what he actually says.
It's just that I am not asking for a price check, nor asking for a discussion.
I think that when I make a post with a 50m opening bid, for a pet, those who are interested know the aproximate value and rarity of said pet.
Thus, I assume these people need no advice besides that of their friends, which they most likely already have gathered.

Besides this, I have a decent reputation and know quite a bit about pets. I am not known for trying to screw someone over. Had I not deemed this Dragon to be worth at least 50m on Atl. I would not have put that amount of gold as the opening bid.

Thank you for your input and the feee bump! :D
Hopefully you understand my point more clearly now.

Kind regards
Since Stratics is a "Discussion Forum" such comments are fine so long as they are not personal attacks/trolling or in violation of one of the other rules.

If you want an auction with no discussion, you might try one of the Auction Sites like Ultima Online Auctions.

L

lupushor

I just saw this post and almost entered the bidding war on a whim.
Then I read further and the posts made me look into the pet's stats more carefully.
After checking everything for a while I decided eventually not to bid.

Thank you weins201 for your comment!

Thank you Maleachi for submitting this wonderful pet and good luck selling!

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Top bidder has not yet responded to my PM.
In case anyone else is interested, let me know.