• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 4.2 Rated, Fully Trained Greater Dragon

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hit Points: 970
Str/Dex/Int: 594 / 125 / 613
Resists: 83 / 82 / 46 / 57 / 70

Skills:
Wrestling: 121
Tactics: 111.7
Resist: 122.4
Anatomy: 100
Healing: 0
Poisoning: 0
Magery: 105.2
Eval Int: 100
Meditation: 100
So ... it's Dragon time once more. He bites, he fights, he resists... but doesn't flame strike, at least not as hard as some; the Magery is rather low, it must be admitted. Interestingly, if you want lesser skills and HP, but Magery in the 120s instead, there's a dragon for sale in Magincia at the Worminus vendor with those talents, also rated 4.2... but that one's not this one, so let's sell this one eh?

Bidding runs until Sunday January 27th until 8pm UK time. Extended by 30 minutes for each bid. I got the Rustic pack over Christmas so if you'd prefer to complete the trade via a Bazaar that's fine... I need to test how that works to be honest!

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll throw a 5m offer at you!

Still waiting for you to tame me that awesome Dragon! :)

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep looking, but alas this is as awesome as I've seen since 2012 :p

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This ends in 4 hours folks, Maleachi takes it if you don't ;)

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction over then, just the 1 bid this time? The recession is clearly coming to Britannia as well as Britain! Oh well, Maleachi wins this round again!

Ingstein

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The recession is clearly coming to Britannia as well as Britain!
*hands him his hankie* Seems either noone needs decent GD today or everyone has 4.5s in their stables already.