• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

4,000th Post: Thanks to the Bosses

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
My 4,000th post is devoted to thanking my various bosses, each of whom has enriched my experience as both a consumer and staff member at Stratics since I re-registered two and a half years ago. Andrasta was my first advocate: she invited me to join Stratics as a reporter and persuaded the administrators to approve my application. Watchertoo continues to be an inspiration as Stratics’ premier video content editor. Magdalene invited me to become a moderator; ever since, I have tried (however unsuccessfully) to model my own style of moderation after hers. Cirno, my newest boss, has quickly become an invaluable confidant and comrade. Airmid has been a bridge of reconciliation between Stratics and TGN—and above anyone else, she has kept Stratics in the spotlight and promoted its resourcing and development. Tom, our new Stratics Director, has been working tirelessly to rejuvenate aging portals and draw new users. And last but not least, Petra, who is a hero to all aspiring forum managers and webmasters.

Yeah, I know, it does sound like brown-nosing, but I don’t think that any of these folks receive appreciation often enough. Thanks to each of you and know that you all have my support and admiration. :)