• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) 3rd UWSP Town Medieval Festival (18th November 3EST PM )

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
3rdfestival.jpg
Hello Citizens of Siege Perilous !!!... After a little break i'm here to announce our 3rd Medieval Festival in UWSP Town !
As always the event is open to all player: blue, red, grey, yellow, savage, goblin, orcs !
I can't force people but, as usually, i hope all join this event for a bit of fun all together without killing or stealing :)

The festival will start SATURDAY, November 18,2017 at 8 PM UK (3PM EST) !
This is the schedule of the event:

8 PM UK (3PM EST): meeting in UWSP Town Tavern for a little party to celebrate the festival !

8.30 PM UK (3.30 PM EST): 1st Magic Tournament for all Siege Perilous casters (all kind of magic school are welcome !!)

At the end of the Magic Tournament: 2nd Crafting Tournament for all Siege Perilous crafters !

At the end of the Crafting Tournament: A little party to celebrate the end of the festival !

We hope to see many of you !!

Magichands

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Some infos about the 2 tournaments :D

Magic Tournament :
  1. Each Partecipants will wear only Gm Full Leather Suit with no property imbued on it except the 100 LRC !... UWSP Guild will provide to all partecipant one of these suits !
  2. Each Partecipants will have the opportunity to keep in their hands a spellbook, necrobook or another kind of book but ONLY WITHOUT property !
  3. Potions, Bandages, Spell Scrolls, Petals, Jewerly and Talisman are Forbidden !
  4. Enemy of the one spell or Summons are forbidden !
  5. Inscriptions, Poisoning or other skills are allowed (we have to test in some way who is the best caster no? :p)
  6. If you want wear cloths for your own style you are allowed to do that (remember without property !)
How the tournament will work:

In this pic you'll see our Spell Dummy !

tigre1.JPG

As you can see it has all same Resistances, 1000 HP and no HPR.
  1. All Partecipants will have 30 second to cast on it all kind of spells they want (except the ones forbidden :p). After 30 second we'll stop the casting and we'll give score to the caster watching HP of our Dummy !
  2. All damage done by spell casted before the 30 seconds are valid (so if you cast an explosion before the 30 second limit and it make damage after it's count for your score).
  3. This is not valid for poison spell: when we'll stop the fight i'll cure asap the dummy !
  4. The caster that will have the highest score will be the winner of the tournament !
Example for the score:
Caster Nr. 1 cast all his spells and after 30 second we'll stop the fight. The Dummy will have 657 HP left. The score of the caster will be 343 points (1000 - 657) :p

The arena will be this, in last floor of our town's tavern:

arena.JPG

The Prizes for Our Caster Tournament will be: (1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place)

RewardMagicTournament.JPG

Crafting Tournament :
  1. Each crafter will get a bag with different kind of resources.
  2. When all crafter will have this bag in their backpack i'll give all the same task.
  3. All crafters will have 10 minutes to complete this task.
  4. At the end of these 10 minutes we'll check your job. The crafter who will complete it or go nearest to complete it will win the tournamnet.
  5. As usually talisman and everything that can help you in this tournament it's forbidden
  6. We'll provide all craft tools.
  7. The task will be shown only at the tournament so noone can make test before the tournament :p.
  8. Skills required: Blacksmith, Tailoring and Carpentry (Arms Lore isn't required but will help you much :p )
  9. At least 320 weight free in your backpack :)
This tournament is a single player tournament but if you want make a team with a friend because you haven't all skills required you can do it. But remember in this case you'll get only 1 bag and you'll have to share resources and share prizes :)

Prizes for Crafter Tournament: (1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place)

Premiocrafter2.JPG

Well i think there are enough info for all 2 tournaments. About the magic tournament, those are rules i tought in these days because it's really hard find something that work well with all kind of school magic. If someone has any idea just write here and we can discuss about it :)

We hope to see you at our Festival !

Magichands

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds excellent, I'm no caster but I'll try be there to cheer you all along, and it's great to see times listed in UK times hehe.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you all for joining the Festival !
And congratulation to the winner of the tournaments !

Magic Tournament:

1st Place :Lady Siege Perilous
2nd Place :Lady Tanager
3rd Place :Lady Siel

Crafting Tournament:

1st Place : Lady Tanager
2nd Place: Lady Sara Dale

Thank you all :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: