• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

3D Graphics?

G

Hey, could someone please clear up something for me?

Last year I read an interview with MaxisLuc and he said he would be updating the graphics to Sims 2 style. Does anyone know when this is happening?

Thanks

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hey, could someone please clear up something for me?

Last year I read an interview with MaxisLuc and he said he would be updating the graphics to Sims 2 style. Does anyone know when this is happening?

[/ QUOTE ]I don't think that project has been slated for any particular timeframe yet. So far they're still updating the graphic rendering to DirectX 9.

It might be possible that they're waiting to see if the game is going to be able to stand on its own two feet before undertaking such a monumental (and expensive) project.