• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] -

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
How many turn-in artifacts does it cost?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They will be free soon for those who do the content.
Wrong forum though.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They should not even be in-game until October.
Obviously an over-sight in the rush to push the Publish a day early (no idea why really though, stacking problem? on event items that aren't in-game until tomorrow anyway??)
I'd say be VERY careful purchasing one of these as they will (possibly) either be a revert or they will just delete the jawbones.
@Mesanna

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
post like this almost make me with he had a buy/sell/trade forum.
...... oh wait

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
"they will just delete the jawbones"

Why would you make this assertion? The items are part of Publish 98 which has gone World Wide. They were legally purchased using points saved from the Kotl artifacts. To simply delete them would be an outrage. If they were not to be activated until some date in the future and there was an error, then a revert would be in order so that no one wastes their saved points or loses any gold from purchases. Simply deleting them should not be an option and even suggesting that the may be deleted is inappropriate, in my opinion.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are a reward for this years event which does not start until October, therefore you should not be able to claim this years rewards with points from last year until October.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Heh now I need help. Where I can find this turn in? And what I should collect?