• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

3500 no bonus for premium paid player

G

GRINCH II

i havent recieved any bonus for being a premium paid player yet. 500 a week we are suppose to get and i havent gotten got nothing. Sarah has been saying i am recieving it but refuses to respond to my personal messages that i have been sending her. I have not recieved a bonus yet and it seems i am not getting any. If anyone else hasnt gotten bonuses respond and let them know

ty
GRINCH

K

Keep It Real

I think you should go to the Pub and explain it to our assistant community rep. I'm more than certain she would be happy to help you.

G

GRINCH II

no i do not have an older sim and have been to the pub numerous times and told them since the money bonus started.

G

I was in the pub one day. Can't remember which dev said it, but they said that your account had been looked at and it had received the funds. She also said that it was checked twice.

I

imported_corpatortis

How can Sarah say you are receiving it while at the same time be ignoring your messages?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I have to wonder if someone else might have access to your username and password. Is it at all possible that your sim is recieving this bonus and a friend or family member keeps stealing it to drive you insane?

G

GRINCH II

I dont think anyone is stealing my simolians since i have logged on right after maintenance has been over everyday of the week during this. I did that to make sure. The devs are still claiming i am getting the bonuses so i know it is wrong on their end. I may give them a few more weeks before i quit, this is getting rediculous. It is obvious the developers do not care about the players and only care about the money we generate to them. That is why they are starting the idea of buying simolians from ea and wiping everyones money to 0 with no house bonuses. They all want the mighty dollar. Not take care of the players

G

Grinch, as per our PM exchanges, you're not the only one! We believe we have a fix for this. Tomorrow (Thursday), please let me know if you get your scheduled batch of simoleans.

Edited to add: I'm sorry this has (understandably) upset you. You wanted your weekly simoleans... you got none. You wanted EA-Land to be renamed to GRINCHland... you got a hillbilly shrine called GRINCHland, where we make you use the restroom in public and watch the romance channel 24/7.