• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 34 month account for sale

M

M-Waffle-K

Heres wat I got on it

Some of the characters arent done, or I just used them for training. Theres alot of resources in the tower ingots, boards and things of that nature. All of these characters are on different shards as you can see by reading the status bar at the top. They all have gold and the majority of them maxed out skills with decent suits. Alot of work put into this account its 34 months. Will start the bidding around 75 mil. Happy bidding PM me with specific questions you want to know. If someone bids high enough for my liking I will pm you and let you know and make the final arrangments. Good Luck!!!

Friendly reminder, alot of the chars are in factions and most of the(except for frigid) have enough points to wear their faction artis, but thats no problem, the other cats char has plenty. I also have a real orny and crimson and stuff of that nature if factions is not you thing. Again, happy bidding.

I will also have a 12 year account up for sale very soon.