• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 332 [Exceptional] Runebooks + Library

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am looking to gauge interest and serious offers in a very nice collection of old runebooks.

First off the runebook library consisting of Tram/Fel/Malas/Tokuno/Ter Mur and More.
105 Runebooks total, these runebooks are all tagged as follows

Runebook [Exceptional] , all runebooks are the standard brown hue when created.
This library also comes with enough of double exceptional wooden benches to set it all up nicely.

-----------------------------

Next I have 227 or so "Runebook Made By Crafter Name [Exceptional]"
Again all of these books are the standard brown hue when created. Many duplicate names, some very nice ones.

Will sell library separate from made by collection.

Please PM with questions or to setup a time to have a look.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow...very nice collection. I can only imagine how much you could fetch for it. If I only had the money.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
PMs replied, and most ICQs replied too.. if I didn't reply.. please resend! ICQ hasn't been very friendly to me lately.