• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

300k for the New guild. Please icq my for pick up

• Thread starter Alex the Gray
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Alex the Gray

This is donated in Croakers name. Please icq me at your convenience for this money, to help new players as you see fit. Thanks......
Xiphos

A

Alex the Gray

where are new guildmasters? icq me at 215-833-920. Tx

C

Cleopatra

<blockquote><hr>

This is donated in Croakers name. Please icq me at your convenience for this money, to help new players as you see fit. Thanks......
Xiphos

[/ QUOTE ]

Croaker already has a char or two friended to the house so I'm sure he can lock it down the same way he locks down his other donations, Xiphos.

Failing that, both you and Croaker have my icq which is 9-626-593 (Elaine)

G

yes I can lock it down there. I managed to completely fill the NEW keep with mediocre stuff this weekend as I was cleaning some chests out! I'm sure they were real happy with me.

Holler at me sometime today and i'll go over there with you.

G

Check safely delivered.

Since I'm friended at both houses it was an easy way to do it, didn't need for people to be online and free at the same time.

Thank you Croaker.