• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Chivalry] 300% Damage Increase

Mungo Tolkien

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Fellow Stratics Users

needing some advise with 300% damage increase for my archer. at the moment I use a full set of cameo and a super slayer bow, with a armor set with 100% damage increase included.

I guess I am asking if I am already at 300% damage increase or do I need chivalry so I can cast EoO

my skills are currently
120 archery
120 tactics
120 healing
120 anatomy
120 resisting spells
120 spirit speak

I use 15 necro book and 5 necro talisman and ring and bracelet to get into wraith form

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assuming that you are at 150 strength, then you are at the maximum possible damage output without chivalry. The only exception is when you fight something that does not have a slayer.

MrMightySmith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The thing your asking has 2 separate things. There is a base damage cap that involves Anatomy, Strength, Damage Increase, Tactics, and Lumberjacking. Since you have 120 Tacs, 120 Anat, assuming 150 STR and 100 Damage Increase your base damage modifier should be 296.25%. Its not possible to reach the base weapon damage cap (300%) without using LJ I believe. Lets take a composite bow which has a base damage of 16-20 and then apply the 296.25% to that. Your base damage on the low end will be 63 and the high should 79. Those numbers should be what is shown in your little window that shows what your current weapon damage is when everything is applied. It gets easier from here because this is where the second 300% damage comes into play that involves Bushidos Perfection System, EOO, Regular Slayers, Super Slayers, and I believe the 5% Swords Mastery Damage also counts towards this cap (not tested, but I know it does not count as Damage Increase thought). If your using a specific slayer like Dragon or Goblin slayer your are already at the 300% cap because they do triple damage. If your using a super slayer like a Reptile Cameo you will only be doing 200% against the cap so to get to closer to the max damage output you will have to use EOO or Perfection. Basically as the previous poster said If you not fighting a slayer you need Chiv, I just gave your a math lesson lol