• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

30 tiles cost $540.00 simoleons in TC3, Whoa!

• Thread starter imported_MattelMichele
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_MattelMichele

I think the prices in TC3 for re-coloring 30 tiles is outragous! or I have some bugs in my house, anybody else dealing with crazy building mode prices? 30 tiles this evening cost me a whopping $540.00 simoleons !

maybe not that much but it was over $300.00!!

G

What was the price of the tiles? Different tiles have different prices...I'm assuming you chose to use an $18 tile.

I

imported_MattelMichele

ya know what, i'm gonna have to look into that

F

festrmentmagnet

Yeah, the tiles that I wanted for my house in EA-Land cost 20 dollars each.

So, you probably just picked the higher priced ones.

G

Imagine you want to paint the floor of your big house with 20$ tiles. That could go up to 8000 simoleans for a 20x20 patch! That's about 8 dollars lol...

No wonder nobody hires lot designers these days...

F

festrmentmagnet

I wasn't going to complain about building cost before, but now I've been looking at some stuff and -wow.

The nice gray fireplace is now over $800.

The arch de la nuit was over 700 last week but is back down to a little over 400.

Crazyiness.

S

Sean Kendrick

The Devs are looking into giving store owners the choice of selling build objects. Hopefully they'll be cheaper in the future.

G

I think that due Botters and stuff, Devs made Economy (Payouts, and Cost Price of stuff in Build and Buy) are extremly.. umm. high. (and low for payouts)

G

<blockquote><hr>

The Devs are looking into giving store owners the choice of selling build objects. Hopefully they'll be cheaper in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would sincerely suck. Perhaps for fireplaces it could work, but having to buy columns or trees at a shop is an immense hassle. Those things generally are painted on your lot and you often use a lot of them.