• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons 30% Splintering, Legendary Bone Harvester

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on this bone harvester greater than 100m

People bash brittle on splintering weps but in all honesty, as long as you're not a lazy person and you repair it, it's fine. I know people who use 30% splintering weps that they've imbued mods on to and have had them for ever. Especially on weapons like this that are used as secondary weapons (Mortal strike).

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
A Splinter weapon with brittle will not last more than 2weeks in slow pvp "30minutes daily
Maybe a primary weapon that you use nonstop. However not a secondary weapon that you equip for it's role, which is in this case, mortal strike. If you would like to see an imbued 30% splintering warfork which is still over 100 durability after a year of use on a 210 disarm archer, I will grab a screen shot for you when my buddy is back from holiday.

Edit: lol, Hell not even my 70 Hit Area, 15 Splinter, 70 Lightning kryss is below 230 durability after months of every day use ase a primary weapon. I powdered it when I looted it and haven't powdered it since. I simply pay attention to it's durability and make time to repair it when it gets low.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I pvp daily on the busiest shard and can tell you for a fact that nobody is pvping with brittle splinter weapons except for a few 'throwaways' here and there. And I can't even remember the last time I saw one of those.
Brittle and splinter do not work together and shame on anyone trying to mislead an unsuspecting buyer into paying a lot of gold for it.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I pvp daily on the busiest shard and can tell you for a fact that nobody is pvping with brittle splinter weapons except for a few 'throwaways' here and there. And I can't even remember the last time I saw one of those.
Brittle and splinter do not work together and shame on anyone trying to mislead an unsuspecting buyer into paying a lot of gold for it.
Who are you? Also if you're not offering to trade for my items, Please don't post in my threads. Thanks.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
She bergs on the busiest shard and get her butt kicked real bad according to mith