• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons 30 splinter butcher knife SOLD

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
selling this beautiful butcher knife.
special moves are Infectious Strike and Disarm

knife.png

icq 160 565 745

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
winner winner chicken dinner.:thumbsup:
Not worth it for me for a fast bust.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
to be honest i would love to trade it and GIVE extra gold from my account to get the ring i need...

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being brittle I think Real Deal's offer is fair. I didn't have time to get on and bid but 50 was my max if I had.

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
That ring is going to run ~350m based on similar recent sales, could be even higher.
wow u think?...then my perception of value is off....then i need to sell my rings and bracelets cause i have **** close to that with added skills on top like magery/bush/tact /heal necro + 10-15...one being a =+ 10 magery fc1 fcr 4 ep 25 hci 20 4MI 8 dex 25 DI 10 ssi....that has to be up ther to right....as well as many more even better with DCI HCI similar.....guess im ******** with what i have

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
yep he is right these type of jewels are worth good money

if you find 1FC 3FCR 15hci 15dci 15sdi 25ep just PM me to find a solution :D

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Close is oh so far away on that ring though my friend. hehe This is like the coveted ssi 10% 2 years ago... I think I know just the suit Finley is working on, me three. I'm 5% there... hehe. :p :p