• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons +30 skill Scrapper's Compendium

Xoos

Journeyman
Message me an offer if interested. Book is on Legends. Will also accept trades if that sort of thing interests you, especially of the shard bound variety on Legends ;) - Thanks!

1677779070971.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Xoos

Journeyman
Any offers?

I also have a few slayers for sale... An Undead Slayer as well as a Dragon Slayer if that piques your interest.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It would be great for any hybrid mage but most sdi casters will be changing books depending on slayer need etc

Xoos

Journeyman
I popped it on an auction safe for 500 based on the only older posting I could find of a +30 spellbook. If anyone's interested, pop on over to Legends or message me - Thanks!