• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] 3 x Gift Boxes ( Pacific )

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Everyone!

I'm wondering if I could get a price check for the gift boxes in the image below.

Thanks in advance.

Regards!

upload_2016-9-1_4-46-5.png

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
colour id them in the EC... option in the menu..u will get a number....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i cant colour id on stratics...i play 2d classic..but i do log into the EC purely to colour id....i do hate every minute on the EC though..its vile

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so u worked it out form that chart because i cant....log into the EC.. and Id them

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First Gift Box Hue looks like 1918 _2013 / 2014,

Second Gift Box Hue looks like 1618 _2015,

Third Gift box has been sold to Mr_Uber for 30 Million gold.

Thanks,

Regards!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
then again .. i wouldnt bother its appalling.....only good for the colour ID feature imho

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 is deffo a rare one...not sure bout the other 2..icq me ill id them...677577087..im guessing the uber guy will have already done that?

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
jeez bro.. really want me to install it?? and patch it?????? Would take forever.....!!!!!!

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 is deffo a rare one...not sure bout the other 2..icq me ill id them...677577087..im guessing the uber guy will have already done that?
whats ya icq num?