• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) 3 weeks away...HUGE PATCH..What have i missed...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or indeed have i missed it.....not sure i have..21 days seemed a long time to be away...mmmmm

Anything awesome happened.....just a heads up.....

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or indeed have i missed it.....not sure i have..21 days seemed a long time to be away...mmmmm

Anything awesome happened.....just a heads up.....
you mean you missed the event on Monday past... If so you missed big one. They gave out +5 Stat scrolls to change your cap to 260. But it seams they will be avilble to eveyone soon, but im guessing the ones from the event will look difrent.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you mean you missed the event on Monday past... If so you missed big one. They gave out +5 Stat scrolls to change your cap to 260. But it seams they will be avilble to eveyone soon, but im guessing the ones from the event will look difrent.
heheehehe...well to be fair if EA made an event like this were people are penalized for missing an event then the sooner i leave the better..and many others would go tooo....nice try

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no one was 'penalized', the +5 stat will be available as a permanent drop.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no one was 'penalized', the +5 stat will be available as a permanent drop.
i hope not .....becuase that WOULD REALLY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!and EA have a good records at making SUCKING ideas

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so do I :), just the one.
I think you're probably right, the later ones will not use the same graphic, or text.
There are still people selling them in general chat. Prices I've seen vary wildly from 12 million to 75 million

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what would suck? That everyone has a chance to reach the new 260 stat cap?
The permanent drop is a reality.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your stament of "nice try" sugests you think im not telling you the truth. If you think im not being truthful look here [UO Herald] Call to Arms on Video | Stratics Forums
Iam just shocked that EA would even come out with such an idea??????????? were if u attend a Event u get a massive advantage....thanks to petra that is cleared up.....on the grapevine ....seems u can turn in 50 frostwood and 50 ambers and 50 fishsteaks to receive one....awesome.......

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
apart from...the so called big one....i guess i missed nothing??? just a little pixel shiny........oh well......same old game then

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still same old forum posts by THP :p Exodus boss was amazing though, really when done artwork. One tough cookie.