• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 3 slots BLAZE CU FOR SALE[sold closed]

Gardo

Journeyman
To the right buyer, it may be worth the asking price. I’ve seen better blaze cu’s go for less but if the seller isn’t desperate to sell and is willing to wait for the right buyer, I’m guessing it will sell eventually. Might take awhile though.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
BUMP IS THIS WORTH 4PLAT?!?
I think this is closed deal now, so any comment cannot hurt the seller. These blaze Cus happen only with sheer force spawning Cus, for many many hours on end. So even the lowest stats and high cold energy resist ones sell for 3-4 plats. They are sold to high end collectors with gold to burn. They are a show item, just collector items pure and simple. Most of them with the stats they have have no real value as pets and the only thing they have different is the color. But to a collector with gold to burn, they are worth it so they buy them. Just like EM event Samurai Piglet : Is it worth 100-400 M? Again, it depends who you talk to. To me they are trash, just like the blaze Cu : No real special functionality or use, just eye candy. The only real value for most players is to get one somehow, and then SELL it to get needed funds. It is legit. Going the non-legit way to get UO gold instead (you know what I mean here), and quickly is just that : Non-legit, illegal, and bannable offence and against TOS.
These pets have been in the game for many years, are part of the UO market place, and they are absolutely extremely rare spawners. They should stay that way. Similar but not the same are the legacy pets : Banes, Dreads, PP White Wyrms, PP Bakes : These are rare since no longer spawn, but they are actually functional.
There are some people here that suggested that these pets should be allowed to re-spawn again somehow, and that the rate of spawning Blaze Cus should increase. This would be damaging to the game as a whole, and a lot of disappointment for the owners and purchasers of these, and should never be allowed or encouraged to happen.