• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 3 Rare Pets - Hell hound Leader & 2 Pre Patch Imps

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please read the auction rules and information provided before bidding.

My apologies but all the pets are located on Europa and I can't arrange transport for them to Atlantic. You will have to take them on Europa and arrange transport yourselves (They require taming to take). I will take gold on Europa or Atlantic though.​

Auction Rules
1.) Auction Ends Sunday 3rd March at 9pm EST which is 2am UK/GMT time the following morning.
2.) All Bids must be posted on this thread for transparency
3.) Minimum Bid Increments of 1m
4.) 10 Minute Rule Applies
5.) No Reserves

Pet Information
Hell Hound Leader - An old bright red hell hound that takes 2 control slots. It is a pure show animal as it has lower damage than normal, no resists and cannot be upgraded to higher slots.

Pre Patch Imps - These are old imps with extremely high resists that do not count towards the intensity cost when upgrading them. Whilst their spells work fine; their punch damage is bugged to 1 due to their damage distribution. They can be trained up to 4 slots and with their resists they are very tanky.

I unfortunately screwed 'Impressive' up thinking I could train him to 5 slots but it stopped at 4 so I never got round to raising his health properly. They also lose their pack bonus once you train them up from 2 slots.

However the other Imp 'Tyrion' is untouched and able to be trained up to 4 slots. You could keep him at 2 slots and use him alongside spellweaving summoned Imps for the pack bonus which is what I did for a while.

I have used them to tank greater dragons without a problem in the past and used them in fel PvP briefly as they are hard to kill and good spellcasters.​

1.) Hell Hound Leader - 225m Khaelor

Hellhoundleader.png

2.) Tyrion (Untrained Imp) - 225m Khaelor

Tyrion.png
3.) Impressive (Trained Imp that takes 4 slots and 108 taming to control) - 115m Archnight

Impressive.png

Last edited: