• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

+3 Phys Robes

G

+3 Phys robes are great! Unless your character happens to be a female...

Why can't they add a plain dress option? I bring this up not because I have female chars that I would like one for but the lack of having the option has been bugging me the last couple days.

With the current issue of hats not being a complete option in the game why cant they change the vet rewards to be more versatile.

So you want a +3 Phys piece of clothing. In the menu instead of having a robe as the choice why not make the color the choice and if selected have it followed by the type of clothing you want. Only clothing that takes the same slot as a robe could be chosen but you would be able to make the +3 Phys piece in the color you want with the look you want.

I don't know just a thought I had that seems like a reasonable request for a future addition. Give me some feedback on what you think of this.

I

imported_Hanna

I would much prefer they just turned the appearance of the robe to a plain dress when a female puts it on. Rather then force you to chose between the two when selecting a vet reward. The colors are suposidly the the status symbol of the robe. To make you feel better about wasting a reward choice on a 4th year robe when the first year robe would have been just fine.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seem this complain many times for years. You are beating the dead horse... over... and over... and over... and over... and over again.

Yea I dont know why there's no dress options but robes are not male-only clothing type, in UO or in RL. Just be glad that female chars (especially elven females) have access to all armor types in game. Females can wear all male and female pieces while males are forbidden from wearing female counterparts unless you do some "creative use of in-game mech blah blah".

But yea, making dresses an option would be really cool but I'd rather have devs fix something more important.