• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

3 of us received unknown patch, not verifying and unable to log in

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UO-patch.cfg file shows this:
<PatchConfig>
<Config>
<Log path="." prefix="patcher" level="7" />
<ResourceModules>
<Module name="http" />
</ResourceModules>
<PatcherProduct>
<Product name="EAMythic Patcher" description="EAMythic Patcher" prodfile="patcher.prod">
<manifestrepos>
<repo url="http://patch.uo.broadsword.com/uopatch-sa/legacyrelease/patcher/manifest/" />
</manifestrepos>
</Product>
</PatcherProduct>
<MainProduct>
<Product name="UO Classic Client" description="UO Classic Client" prodfile="uo-legacyrelease.prod">
<manifestrepos>
<repo url="http://patch.uo.broadsword.com/uopatch-sa/legacyrelease/uo/manifest/" />
</manifestrepos>
</Product>
</MainProduct>
</Config>
</PatchConfig>

It is hanging up at verifying for me. Also performed full file check.

Last edited:

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unable to log into EC as well...says NETWORK ERROR and CONNECTION LOST.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cant login either, get stuck at verifying account, it just hangs there (using CC)

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unable to log into EC as well...says NETWORK ERROR and CONNECTION LOST.
ugh, I thought it was just me. I have the exact same problem using vanilla EC. I get a Network Error box that says "Connection Lost" immediately. :(

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I was able to log in on EC
but it apparently didn't fully patch, because the second time I did...
I now get connection error

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And another. Getting the standard ''trouble communicating with Origin'' message box.

Soulstomp

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
patched up all went well , I can type my acountname and password it goes further till trouble communicating with origin , cant find server or something

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've tried EC. Not that I can play in EC, but thought I'd give it a birl. Soon as I hit log in, I get a connection error message box.

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kyronix Posts: 610Dev
9:01PM
We are aware of the issue and it will be resolved shortly.

Yay! I just got home after having a tooth yanked out of my head and now that the pain pills kicked in I was hoping to take my mind off it by whacking some pirates. ;)

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been having this issue - a lot - lately, not just right now. It gets stuck on verifying account.

Elaysia

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep, I can log into CC, but not EC. It just says connection lost.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
had no issues here, i gave UO permission for firewall after the patch and it went straight through on both clients. it did take a little longer than normal for the firewall message to come up, so i'm wondering if it's an issue with UO and AV software.