• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry 3 Godly Jewels! Auction expires tonight! 10pm eastern

The Great Gatsby

Adventurer
We have our weekly Auction Safes all Stocked with new inventory!
This weeks special is all things jewelry. Come by and take a look at the PVM, PVP and High End PVP Items that are available for Buyout immediately.

We also have 3 Auction Safes in the center with these 3 items That will be our Startics Auction Items with reserve of 250mil!

10min rule applies
Auction Ends:
Monday, May 15th at 10pm eastern!

Good luck to all and thank you to our past customers for the continued support!

client_2017-05-08_20-28-22.png client_2017-05-08_20-28-33.png client_2017-05-08_20-28-50.png client_2017-05-08_20-33-56.jpg

Last edited:

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Last time those jewels were on auction with ya starting bid of 100m I was leading before the end...so will you do the same this time if you dont get what you're looking for? Thus I dont feel like bidding anymore.

The Great Gatsby

Adventurer
If one of these three were put on an auction safe for 100mil starting bid that was definetly a mistake and that woulda been why that happened @Epyco and I apologize (was new to using auction safes) All other safes are buyout safes now with the exception of these 3 jewels in front that have a reserve of 250mil... if someone comes in at the final hour tomorrow and bids on any jewel they will get it. All three of these are worth more than 250mil but I'm fine with selling at a discount.

The Great Gatsby

Adventurer
Better yet, I have decided to stop the auction safes for these items and make this a stratics auction that will end tomorrow, Monday at 10pm eastern with a 10min rule. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!