• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 3 EM rare items

• Thread starter simon2012
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

simon2012

three EM rare items on Formosa shard:
1.Dirty Bear Rug (20)
2.Fragment Of The Rare Holy Net (10)
3.In Honor Of Takako, For One Year Of Dedicated Service To The EM Program (It will Spark when u double click it)(30)
rares.JPG
anyone know the price of this on atlantic? tks~

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
These EM type of rares are really hard to say. They are really worth what people are willing to pay on it, and what you are willing to relinquish it at.

I can give you some past sale prices that I have seen, but keep in mind item value fluctuates by taking into consideration, the hue, desirability, how many are out there, and how often they can be found for sale...

1.Dirty Bear Rug (20)-unknown
2.Fragment Of The Rare Holy Net (10)-150m (around July 2012)
3.In Honor Of Takako, For One Year Of Dedicated Service To The EM Program (It will Spark when u double click it)(30) -150m and 200m I believe 1-2 months ago (might be worth more now--this is a really cool item imo)

The best way to find these prices is to put these items up for sale.

Best Regards,
Deca

Last edited: