• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

3 days later..

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 days, 5 accts and xsharding like a mad woman....I managed a colored set of Stuffies with 1 white mongbat stuck on Napa (I play Sonoma). Seems to me that the light green is 2nd rarest to get. A HUGE THANK YOU to Angel of Sonoma for helping me with the last one.

G

Glad someone love this stuff, I really have hard with understand this "My little pony" madness.
To me, the best we got was the bod and runic changes and the facts, that I only got 1-2 cards on each char.
The normal colored Grizzly, horse, .... are ok but this pink/purple stuff do not make sense to me.

C

Connor_Graham

I know it's just me, but I can't tell the difference in color between the horses in the lower left hand corner bottom and the ones right next to them in the bottom center...

Which kinda bites since I got mostly horses and they're all that color..

or the other...

G

It's not just you, I couldnt either, until I was piling my (insert ridiculously large number here) plain horses on top of each other - they all looked the same, then suddenly as I dropped one, it looked a little different, and I realised that it was the other colour

E

eolsunder1

Personally it would have been much more fun if such fluffies could be "activated" and create a pet monster of that type/color for the day before the fluffy disappears.

Thus, you could click on your purple fluffy dragon and have a cute pet bonded dragon fluffy following you around. At next server up, pet completely disappears.

Or your blue bear, or riding about on your pink horse.

Oh well

G

<blockquote><hr>

I know it's just me, but I can't tell the difference in color between the horses in the lower left hand corner bottom and the ones right next to them in the bottom center...

[/ QUOTE ]
If you look closely you'll see that the one on the right has a slightly darker hue, especially noticable on its rear end, whilst the one on the left has a distinctly whiter nose. I agree though that they are pretty sililar, but distinguishable if you look closely.

C

Connor_Graham

Not to someone that's color blind. The difference in shading is too close for me to tell them apart. I'm just wondering which of those is the white, and if one of the horses I have is a white one, and I just can't tell.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Not to someone that's color blind.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ive got a blaze Cu Sidhe on your shard thats for sale. I'll let you have it at a knock down price of 50m, saying as its you and were buddies and all. Of course it'll look like a normal Cu to you but I assure you its blaze.

C

Connor_Graham

Just because someone is color blind doesn't mean they can't see colors...

Not to mention I'm nobody's fool...

I may have been born at night...........but not LAST night.....

G

Wolfie if you need that white stuffie transported from Napa to Sonoma let me know, I have some items on Napa that I need to move to Sonoma and should be doing it this week. Shoot me a PM if you are in a trusting mood

G

<blockquote><hr>

Just because someone is color blind doesn't mean they can't see colors...

Not to mention I'm nobody's fool...

I may have been born at night...........but not LAST night.....

[/ QUOTE ]
*sigh*

I'm fully aware what colour blindness is. My father is colour blind.

It was a joke (obviously wasted), hence the

Craftsman

PS ... I also have a tartan Cu if that would be more to your taste?

G

Understanding is not required ... some people are simply a horse of a different colour

J

jagarr

EA obviously doesn't need to do much to keep you guys paying, do they =p

G

when i saw the title '3 days later' i thought you were going to say 'and im still 7th in the help queue'!!