• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

<3 AnthraX/DarkPhoenix returns....

• Thread starter SinfulAnthraX
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SinfulAnthraX

After nearly not touching UO for 2.5 Yrs, i logged on itty bitty AnthraX for the first time only me dead... lol

Ghostiess =(

Im making a return back to UO, one of the best mages to ever play has return...

Last Logon: 10/23/05 09:35 AM

Who still plays?

FL Still around?

Insights/Updates?

&lt;3 ICQ - 302-420-932

G

Welcome back and yes the Empire believes they own Origin Fel. Hope you like all that is new and enjoy the old as well.

S

SinfulAnthraX

Well from what i remember about them, they were just a zerg... Not sayin they weren't a great bunch of guys, i loved playin with them, but i dont recall them being much of a "skilled" bunch of people, just a bunch of people with the intent to steam roll =)... Which makes for a killer team =)

Not saying they didn't have their "few" kickass players =)

I just hope my fingers can come back to me.... World of Warcraft's got me on lock =(... lol

Hope to see some FL around and maybe play along side again in the future =)