• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] 3*90% Imbued Template suits (Cheap Mode)

J

JFH

3*90% Imbued suits (Cheap Mode)

Okies, trying to make some cheap suits for alts and friends, with a, 100 imbuing skill, enlarged mongbat looking fella.

The cheap part, means no relic fragments used, and only using essence when there is a very high chance for success. Also trying to avoid leather helmets and using real hats for a better look (Floppy, Doublet, Kilt & Arcane boots)

My first work in progress is a:

Craftsman/mule Suit
------------------------------------------------
Mining gloves, Floppy Hat and rest horned leather (torso,legs, arms & neck)
------------------------------------------------
Mining Gloves
(Mining +5)
ManaR 1
LRC 18%

Floppy, Sleeves & Gorget
ManaR 1
LRC 18%
PhysR 13%

Chest & Legs
ManaR 1
StamR 2
LRC 18%

Ring
STR 7
Magery 13
PhysR 13

Bracelet
STR 7
Magery 13
FireR 13

(Crafted Spellbook +12 Magery)

TOTAL
ManaR -- 6
LRC% -- 108%
StamR -- 4
STR -- 14
Magery -- +38 skill
Resist -- 5* 13 resist to fill weak spots)

Base Resists
PhysR 4*(2+2)+0+3=19
FireR 4*(4+3)+5+3=36
ColdR 4*(3+2)+9+1=30
PoisR 4*(3+2)+5+5=30
EnerR 4*(3+2)+5+3=28

+Random resist (6*20 points with gm armslore)

Light Lucky Mage Suit (Starting Tamer/Bard)
------------------------------------

Starting with 6 piece normal leather suit, then imbuing 90% luck, followed by enhancing with Spined leather.
Will be breaking quite a lot trying to enhance with spined, so doing that step first. The 130 luck means the next imbue chanses drops fast though.
------------------------------------

6*Leather Armour
Luck 90+40
ManaR 1
LRC 18

Ring & Bracelet
Luck 90
Skill +13 (Tame/Provo or something else)
Skill +13

TOTAL
Luck 960
ManaR 6
LRC 108%
Skill 4*13 points (2*26 Tame/Lore?)

Still wondering what to put on it (Would more resists be better than manaR?), so sugestions/help is most welcome.

What other 3mod cheap Template suits are you nice people making for your alts/friends/random newbies?

What would you suggest as the 3 mods for starter Bushido, Chiv or Archer templates?

-JFH

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a suggestion, on my suits I used to put 18% LRC on each piece just out of habit. Then I finally figured hey why not 17%. On a 6 piece suit that is 102%LRC. I usually put on the LRC last of course so that little 1% down on the LRC for each piece means a slight increase on the chance of success. Might not mean much on 1 or 2 suits but make 100 or so suits and your talking perhaps 100 residue and ambers saved. (numbers are just best guess here no real testing done)

Here are some of the suits I sell...but my imbuing is around 114.0

(I should point out though it says 1 mod most pieces are imbued at least twice or more to get the all 70's stuff)
1 mod suit "The Starter Suit"
100% LRC Medable 70-70-70-70-75 6 pc Low Durability (aka no PoF) Imbued Barbed Leather Starter Suit

2 mod suit "The Samurai Starter"
100% LRC Mage Armor 70-70-70-70-75 6 pc Mid Durability Imbued Shadow Iron Samurai Starter Suit

3 mod suit "The Mana Maniac"
100% LRC Medable 70-70-70-70-75 +6MR +42MI 6 pc Low Durability (aka no PoF) Imbued Barbed Leather Starter Suit

3 mod suit "The Stamina Special"
100% LRC Medable 70-70-70-70-75 +12SR +42SI 6 pc Low Durability (aka no PoF) Imbued Barbed Leather Starter Suit

Jewelry I do sperately
"Insta Tamer" +13 Animal Lore, Taming, Vet, Magery
"Insta Bard" +13 Musicianship, Discord, Provo, Peace
"Mini Essence Of Battle" +7 Str, Int, Dex, +22 DI

JamezC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a suggestion, on my suits I used to put 18% LRC on each piece just out of habit. Then I finally figured hey why not 17%. On a 6 piece suit that is 102%LRC. I usually put on the LRC last of course so that little 1% down on the LRC for each piece means a slight increase on the chance of success. Might not mean much on 1 or 2 suits but make 100 or so suits and your talking perhaps 100 residue and ambers saved. (numbers are just best guess here no real testing done)

Here are some of the suits I sell...but my imbuing is around 114.0

(I should point out though it says 1 mod most pieces are imbued at least twice or more to get the all 70's stuff)
1 mod suit "The Starter Suit"
100% LRC Medable 70-70-70-70-75 6 pc Low Durability (aka no PoF) Imbued Barbed Leather Starter Suit

2 mod suit "The Samurai Starter"
100% LRC Mage Armor 70-70-70-70-75 6 pc Mid Durability Imbued Shadow Iron Samurai Starter Suit

3 mod suit "The Mana Maniac"
100% LRC Medable 70-70-70-70-75 +6MR +42MI 6 pc Low Durability (aka no PoF) Imbued Barbed Leather Starter Suit

3 mod suit "The Stamina Special"
100% LRC Medable 70-70-70-70-75 +12SR +42SI 6 pc Low Durability (aka no PoF) Imbued Barbed Leather Starter Suit

Jewelry I do sperately
"Insta Tamer" +13 Animal Lore, Taming, Vet, Magery
"Insta Bard" +13 Musicianship, Discord, Provo, Peace
"Mini Essence Of Battle" +7 Str, Int, Dex, +22 DI
How much would you sell one of these suits for?

- James

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
JamezC

My prices come with a disclaimer. My shop is in Felucca Atlantic and I try to keep my prices on the low low side while still pulling a little profit. I consider my store to be the exact opposite of a typical luna shop.

I sell the Starter Suit at 100k
I sell the Samurai Suit at 175k
I sell the 3 mod Suits at 450k
I do the bard jewels at 100k
I do the tamer jewels at 150k
I forget what I was selling the mini essence of battles at
I also do a higher end fighter jewel that uses relics +13HCI +13DCI +7 Str, Int, Dex at 1.25 mill

I did all the math a couple times to make sure I was pulling a profit and what that profit was but for the life of me I can't find it.

G

grandpa otis

refresh tis old mind plz,,, why do I see most peeps making suits 70/70/70/70/75 ???Why the 75?,,, I make all my suits 85/70/70/70/70 so my guys can always use protection to have no chance at spell being disrupted and still be 70/70/70/70/70????,,, am I wasting mods here?

J

JFH

Just a suggestion, on my suits I used to put 18% LRC on each piece just out of habit. Then I finally figured hey why not 17%. On a 6 piece suit that is 102%LRC.
Dooh, I feel silly now. =D
Thanks for sharing your suits though, don't think I would have ever thought of the shadow ore thing.

I guess protection is more beneficial from looking at your sets. I might just yoink those setups. Thanks.

I think the 75% (in energy resist?) is for the pointy eared fellas, as they can have more of one of the resist types.

G

grandpa otis

Dooh, I feel silly now. =D

I think the 75% (in energy resist?) is for the pointy eared fellas, as they can have more of one of the resist types.
Thx, this I might find helpful on my elf tamers.

And this is how I imbue my LRC,, I use 18/18/18/18/18/10 for exactly 100% AND I put the LRC10 on the pc tht I have had to use the most intensities on so as to take the best advantage of the success chance inrease. For example to get the all 70's suit I may have had to imbue 1 pc to 3 max resist and one pc to only 1 max resist and maybe 1 or 2 90% intensities,, well the 1 with the 3 max is gonna be the hardest to imbue more lrc so there is where i put the 10 lrc.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@JFH: I would add Jaanas Staff to your luck suit and use some of the skill slots on your jewels for countering the mage weapon from the staff.

What I wonder is, how many times you normaly have to imbue resists onto an armour suit to reach the full 70's?
I was working again in the afternoon on an except non-med dragon scale armour suit and ended up with 10 resist imbues to reach all 70's. (Might have needed an 11'th one, if I would have gone for 75 energy resist.) Though I have to admit, that I preferred to use only imbues without the need for special resources (boura pelts in that case).

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I make all my suits 85/70/70/70/70 so my guys can always use protection to have no chance at spell being disrupted and still be 70/70/70/70/70
Oh I like it
Going to make some Suits with 85 physical and call them "Protection Mage" Suits

And someone else already answered the 75 energy for those darn elves.
I make a garg leather starter suit too (includes earrings and necklace so I need my tinker for it as well) but for that one I was keeping everything at 70's because gargs don't get that energy bonus.

Maybe I should make a vampire form suit...how high would the fire resist have to be to counteract vampiric embrace?

G

grandpa otis

Oh I like it
Going to make some Suits with 85 physical and call them "Protection Mage" Suits

Maybe I should make a vampire form suit...how high would the fire resist have to be to counteract vampiric embrace?
You would need 95 Fire,, could do it with 16,16,16,16,16,15 and those suits wouldn't need the 85 physical resist cuz the garlic needed for the protect spell burns a vampire and won't take on him :)

TheLetterQ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You would need 95 Fire,, could do it with 16,16,16,16,16,15 and those suits wouldn't need the 85 physical resist cuz the garlic needed for the protect spell burns a vampire and won't take on him :)
I beg to differ! A vampire can most certainly use protection and magic reflection. Simply cast the spell before going into Vamp form and it stays. If you cast the spell while in vamp form you take burn damage. But it can be cast.

I'm running a sampire with the Assassin suite and an uber gorget. I use magic reflection to boost my other resists up to 70's. Then with the Gorget physical I offset the penalties.

Q

G

grandpa otis

You're right of course,,,, this is what happens whn you get old and try speaking off the top of your head,,, :) My sampie was actually under protection spell AND in vamp as I typed :( sorry bout tht mis info !!