• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 3.6 Rated Dreadmare and Stam Bugged Greater Dragon

Xug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on Dread Mare and Stamina Bugged Greater Dragon on Atlantic. PM or ICQ me with offer, may make into auction if enough interest.
ICQ 446-061-175

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what is a normal non-bugged dragon's stam?
mine is 129, i know 132 makes a difference unblessed, but thers no difference blessed. both still under 150

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what is a normal non-bugged dragon's stam?
mine is 129, i know 132 makes a difference unblessed, but thers no difference blessed. both still under 150
A non-bugged greater dragon will train to 125 Dex/Stamina. All pets with stats below 125 will train to 125.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A non-bugged greater dragon will train to 125 Dex/Stamina. All pets with stats below 125 will train to 125.

Stayin Alive,

BG
hmm ok, then mine with 129 (unblessed) is slightly stam bugged?

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm ok, then mine with 129 (unblessed) is slightly stam bugged?
Yes. For a time, stat effecting spells used during taming could effect the pets stats (up or down). I believe that has been patched for a while now. My first greater dragon was also stamina bugged, but instead of having more than 125 Stamina (@125 Dex) it had 119 Stamina (@125 Dex).

Small stamina increases (from having bugged stamina) does little for the pet. It gives it some protection against weak casters using Clumsy or Curse, since the pet can maintain its maximum swing speed (achieved at 120 Stamina, swing speed improves by 0.25s for every 30 Stamina (same for players and pets)). However, this benefit is lessened since the greater dragon is also a caster and will Bless itself (offsetting the effects). There is no benefit to the swing speed of the pet, as you pointed out earlier, since 150 Stamina is required to swing faster. It will not get to 150 Stamina when Blessed. The dragon would receive +13% of its Dexterity from Bless (@120.0 Eval Int), which equates to +16 Dex/Stamina (125 x 1.13 = 16.25). A pet would need a Dex/Stamina of 133 each to reach 150 Stamina, when Blessed.

However, the Bard Song Invigorate, coupled with Bless should allow the OP's dragon to get to the 150 Stamina swing speed. Invigorate gives between +8 to +14 in each stat (based on the bard's real skills), so the dragon would get that bonus to it's Dex/Stamina. I have not tested it (my tamer does not have Provoke). See here for more info on Invigorate: http://stratics.com/community/threads/bard-faq-a-must-read-for-all-new-bards-updated-2012.168520/

The OP has a nice Dread Mare. Best of luck on the sale.

Stayin Alive,

BG