• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

3/16 castle and keep falling

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Falling 3/16

Formosa trammel castle
Sakura trammel keep

will not be posting this info much anymore, maybe. i hope a few of you have learned how to find idocs and got some great stuff. If i know, I will always yell them in general chat on the shard they are falling. If you know owners, there is still time to save the houses. enjoy

The trammel trade ministers yell out the sextant locations for IDOCs on all shards. They update throughout the day. Make sure you check them for idocs. this is NOT a list of all idocs falling today. enjoy

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So you have what ?? EJs stationed at a trade minister on every shard ? I'm bored, so I"m going to make a ghost character and run around every shard/trade minister and have a look see .

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So you have what ?? EJs stationed at a trade minister on every shard ? I'm bored, so I"m going to make a ghost character and run around every shard/trade minister and have a look see .
People used to go to each house on the shard and check for IDOCs every day. Now just because someone logs onto each server and takes steps towards an NPC you feel must must accuse them of doing something unseemly? Why would you need a ghost to go to Britain docks? Are you ignorant of how IDOCs have been announced for a long time?

Its none of your damn business what type of account they log into. They can log into UO as many times as they want or banksit where they want. No need for your approval.

Maybe you should actually play UO and would see players doing all kinds of things. And when you do, dont bother them with your ******** accusations.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
And an update for anyone interested ;)

1614217873615.png

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
There's another house falling on Mizuho but I will not be awake for that one lol

1614220693569.png

Still amazes me how fast the scriptors/Multi-Boxers are at these things! I did get a black cat statue so SCORE! ;)

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
People used to go to each house on the shard and check for IDOCs every day. Now just because someone logs onto each server and takes steps towards an NPC you feel must must accuse them of doing something unseemly? Why would you need a ghost to go to Britain docks? Are you ignorant of how IDOCs have been announced for a long time?

Its none of your damn business what type of account they log into. They can log into UO as many times as they want or banksit where they want. No need for your approval.

Maybe you should actually play UO and would see players doing all kinds of things. And when you do, dont bother them with your ******** accusations.
You appear to be the ignorant one, which is bizarre considering you play UO 24/7. The ghost is to catch the scripter using a ghost character which , news flash, can only be seen by other ghost characters. Are do you think its perfectly normal for someone to check every shard, every facet, every house, every day for IDOCs ? And if you're put off by my posts, put me on effing ignore or just mind your own damn business.

bourne

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
You appear to be the ignorant one, which is bizarre considering you play UO 24/7. The ghost is to catch the scripter using a ghost character which , news flash, can only be seen by other ghost characters. Are do you think its perfectly normal for someone to check every shard, every facet, every house, every day for IDOCs ? And if you're put off by my posts, put me on effing ignore or just mind your own damn business.
Take it easy guys! Keep calm..Also now days, there is no need for these ghosts. The IDOCs are spammed by in-game NPC's now, and the OP's efforts are just to list the IDOCs here, for our convenience. It seems he/she is providing a service with no apparent reward. I would vote to thank this person and not get a flame thrower to them. Again, no need for anger and temper.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

The ignorant one here is the one that thinks you need to use a ghost or spend more than 10 seconds looking to see where an IDOC is. You walk up to any Trade Minister in a Tram city and he tells you the Coordinators of the IDOC. You really think the scripters are ghosts? News Flash Ghosts can not hit barrels or place houses. They do not use ghosts or EJ accounts for IDOCs.

Learn how the game works.

Since I keep my toons in Brit Commons. It took 10 whole seconds to find the IDOC on Mizuho. I can look on a map to see where I need to go.

1614226101759.png

If I keep a toon next to a Trade Minister it would take 10 seconds per shard. Not the 24 hours you think.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WOW Who crawled up your behind? Alls he is trying to do is something nice so maybe someone besides the scripters get ****.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WOW Who crawled up your behind? Alls he is trying to do is something nice so maybe someone besides the scripters get ****.
Exactly, more players from the shard there, the less the traveling looters get.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Take it easy guys! Keep calm..Also now days, there is no need for these ghosts. The IDOCs are spammed by in-game NPC's now, and the OP's efforts are just to list the IDOCs here, for our convenience. It seems he/she is providing a service with no apparent reward. I would vote to thank this person and not get a flame thrower to them. Again, no need for anger and temper.
I didn't get a flame thrower after the OP, I asked a question, and then made a comment about my own boredom and how I would fill that time. I logged in a single character to check the idoc announcement. It seems the trade minister only says the message to you if you're moving towards him, not if you're standing still . I logged into Atlantic and ran up to the minister, he mentioned one idoc, then i ran away and came back at him and he mentioned another one, then another one. So it's based on movement of the player the way it is with the Quest NPCs asking for gates. So it's not as simple as logging in your character at a minister , you have to actually move to get the announcement, which is way less noticeable on a ghost, which I confirmed with my dead toon. Some of you folks need to calm down.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So guess what ? I logged my guy back in on Atlantic, steps away from the trade minister and he didn't say a word, until I moved up towards him......If a dev wanted to find out if IDOCs are heavily scripted as posters have complained,(I"m not talking about the actual houses, only the minister giving notice to where they are located) it would take them at most, an hour worth of work to travel to each minister on each shard and have a quick look at the activity.

Last edited:

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i have no EJs. Im never bored in game. No ghost. I do check trade ministers on most shards.
I try to check them 2 times or more in a day if im playing. you can log into each shard, run passed trade guy and it doesnt even take 10 minutes to check them for idocs not counting Atlantic. If we have a ton (20+) idocs (not counting Atlanitc) it might take me 30 minutes to get to all locations the 1st time i check, 2nd time it will take >10 minutes. i have a really good atlas and can tell where sextant coords are in game just by looking at them.

I dont know how you come up with an hour to check the trade guys. I log out there and just log in run pass them 2 or 3 times, takes seconds.
Enjoy

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i have no EJs. Im never bored in game. No ghost. I do check trade ministers on most shards.
I try to check them 2 times or more in a day if im playing. you can log into each shard, run passed trade guy and it doesnt even take 10 minutes to check them for idocs not counting Atlantic. If we have a ton (20+) idocs (not counting Atlanitc) it might take me 30 minutes to get to all locations the 1st time i check, 2nd time it will take >10 minutes. i have a really good atlas and can tell where sextant coords are in game just by looking at them.

I dont know how you come up with an hour to check the trade guys. I log out there and just log in run pass them 2 or 3 times, takes seconds.
Enjoy
The hour was for dev time, assuming they would need to get a cup of coffee/soda first and then a snack before they sat down.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow you think players need a script to log o to a shard and run 5 steps.

Glad you finally learned how the location of IDOCs is given to us.

If a dev wanted to find out if IDOCs are heavily scripted as posters have complained
Why do think the devs need to see how many players walk to the trade minister?
The scripting occurs at placement and maybe barrel hitting.
Clueless you are.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh most definitely barrel hitting, even if you just go to a few IDOC's you can tell, at about the 10 minute mark a buch of toons will come in and stand on top of each other.

They will all stand at this location:

1614271357599.png

The barrels are destroyed within the first second.

The lag is HORRID, I'm surprised I got anything at the Mizuho Keep. 2 empty chests, an artisan festival painting, a weird purple rune and a cat statue. More then I thought I'd get!

So while the system is still heavily scripted, a regular player with one account and no scripts can still get something, which is better then it was before.

I'm glad the OP posts these every day and takes the time to do so, I used to love IDOC's....then I didn't....now I do again!

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Funny you mention the lag because I did an IDOC a few weeks ago and noticed the same exact thing. On foot I could barely make it to the barrels inside to hit them before they were all broken. I thought maybe my wifi was going out lol.

bourne

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Oh most definitely barrel hitting, even if you just go to a few IDOC's you can tell, at about the 10 minute mark a buch of toons will come in and stand on top of each other.

View attachment 116957

The lag is HORRID, I'm surprised I got anything at the Mizuho Keep. 2 empty chests, an artisan festival painting, a weird purple rune and a cat statue. More then I thought I'd get!

So while the system is still heavily scripted, a regular player with one account and no scripts can still get something, which is better then it was before.

I'm glad the OP posts these every day and takes the time to do so, I used to love IDOC's....then I didn't....now I do again!
I don't do IDOCs, but appreciate the effort of the OP, and any community minded effort.

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

View attachment 116957

Since the start of the new idoc system we have been gathering at that third barrel to get in fast, not sure who it was that started it but we were all his “third barrel crew “. The scripting now is nothing like the old system, just lots of people doing them now, who are actually getting stuff.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since the start of the new idoc system we have been gathering at that third barrel to get in fast, not sure who it was that started it but we were all his “third barrel crew “. The scripting now is nothing like the old system, just lots of people doing them now, who are actually getting stuff.
The third barrel thing started on TC and went to the other shards. Most IDOCs have just a few inner barrels so you do not get many items or have time to take in multiple toons.
Few inner barrels or many, this method is 10000000 times better than the past IDOC system where 5 gargs would vacuum everything up in 3 seconds.

At the last IDOC I used the barrels around the house to get my stats up and correct on a new toon that did a Shrine Battle yesterday.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Larissa

I just want to throw in that not all toons at that barrel location are scripted. I very rarely do IDOCs and only on a shard I'm Logged into and playing, but when I do go I jump into the spot with the most players. My reasoning is that I'll get through quickest that way instead of busting a random barrel myself. The folks I'm talking to while waiting g for idoc are not scripted as well, we joke about getting on the "barrel train". Again, very rare for me to do these but I didnt want folks to assume a ton in that position was automatically scripted. At least half the folks at the LS keep idoc stood in that spot last week. I think Pawain was in that line too and he was definitely attended and not scripted, just like the other LS regulars I saw.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh I didn't say that EVERYONE at that location was running one....but after doing 2 IDOCS myself it's very obvious that it started that way. We just follow like little sheep....hell I do it! Beats the heck out of trying to get through solo....funny thing is we are all taking advantage of a script by doing it...and I'm not sure how I feel about that :/

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh I didn't say that EVERYONE at that location was running one....but after doing 2 IDOCS myself it's very obvious that it started that way. We just follow like little sheep....hell I do it! Beats the heck out of trying to get through solo....funny thing is we are all taking advantage of a script by doing it...and I'm not sure how I feel about that :/
If it is a script they would start hitting the barrels while they are brown. The multiboxers do not. (NOOBs do) They are attended and they start hitting when the barrels turn grey. They just have multiple toons they are controlling. There is not scripting during the barrel phase. because that phase lasts for very short period. They just have a group of toons that they control better than you or I can. If there were scripts they would be wondering all around because the barrels last just a second or two when there are lots of players at an IDOC. There is literally not enough time to move from a barrel to another barrel when there are many players at an IDOC it takes a player to see if there is a barrel that wasn't being hit and move to it.

The scripting supposedly occurs during house placement so they can place as soon as they are able to.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
only bad thing is people using mutli char groups with barrel scripts. you will see them hitting the outside sometime when inside barrels is close to edge. some have more than one group of multi chars scripters. they will be at good idocs. no comment about house placement lol

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
only bad thing is people using mutli char groups with barrel scripts. you will see them hitting the outside sometime when inside barrels is close to edge. some have more than one group of multi chars scripters. they will be at good idocs. no comment about house placement lol
IDOCs on LS in Tram last 10 to 15 seconds maximum no matter how many barrels. The only ones I see hitting outside barrels are the players who started hitting them when they first came up and they went afk for a drink, or some new player. Ours do not last long enough for any single player to move to 2 or more barrels. Ill bring three toons, I Get one guy in on a barrel, I may get another in on a barrel, but now that so many players on LS know what to do I am not able to get the third guy inside before all the barrels are gone. The first few IDOCs on this system I was able to get all 3 toons in and hit barrels, but we learned how they work on LS and we are very efficient.

Maybe other shards have few players at IDOCs but on LS we call them out in chat and make gates so they are crowded with toons from LS and other shards. This system is a lot better at spreading the loot. I just wish stacks and Vet rewards are not deleted.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
If it is a script they would start hitting the barrels while they are brown.

They do, and you can tell. Especially when it hits the 5 minute mark and 5+ characters with generally the same name on every shard start pouring through a gate at roughly the same location every time.

I would offer to video it for you but it seems I get shat on when I post proof videos. I know what I see and I know what I know...believe it or not

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They do, and you can tell. Especially when it hits the 5 minute mark and 5+ characters with generally the same name on every shard start pouring through a gate at roughly the same location every time.

I would offer to video it for you but it seems I get shat on when I post proof videos. I know what I see and I know what I know...believe it or not
And they know there is nothing to fear as Mesanna will act deaf as long as they do their multiboxing on paid accounts.

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At every IDOC an in game 1 mile radius should have FEL rules applied 5 minutes before the fall and 5 minutes after.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At every IDOC an in game 1 mile radius should have FEL rules applied 5 minutes before the fall and 5 minutes after.
Unless they ban multiboxers (what they don't do if they are paid) that would just mean every IDOC goes to a cheating multiboxer and his crew.

There is really nothing a player can do when Mesanna got their back. Smoke and mirrors. There must be well over a dozen players who have reported the big names for years. But they pay so many accounts Mesanna won't touch them at all.

Sure the video is biased too, but it gives a glimpse of how shady those people operate when there are IDOCs in a fel ruleset.

Last edited:

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unless they ban multiboxers (what they don't do if they are paid) that would just mean every IDOC goes to a cheating multiboxer and his crew.

There is really nothing a player can do when Mesanna got their back. Smoke and mirrors. There must be well over a dozen players who have reported the big names for years. But they pay so many accounts Mesanna won't touch them at all.

Sure the video is biased too, but it gives a glimpse of how shady those people operate when there are IDOCs in a fel ruleset.
Great video, guess that explains how he owned all those Atlantic Luna houses, how’s he doing with the new barrel idoc system, never see anything like that now, I would imagine he is retired from the looting business.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great video, guess that explains how he owned all those Atlantic Luna houses, how’s he doing with the new barrel idoc system, never see anything like that now, I would imagine he is retired from the looting business.
He is still there with his packies pretending to fill them from 5 barrel 5 second IDOCs. He is after the Plot now.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Imagine, making IDOCs more complicated with barrels and ****.
Making it something that's faster to run for someone scripting than someone without.

Just get rid of the barrels and make it like it was in the past.. At least normal people could pick something up in time.

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Imagine, making IDOCs more complicated with barrels and ****.
Making it something that's faster to run for someone scripting than someone without.

Just get rid of the barrels and make it like it was in the past.. At least normal people could pick something up in time.
Well you’re either a scripter or never tried the old way because normal people didn’t get anything the old way only the scripters did.

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well you’re either a scripter or never tried the old way because normal people didn’t get anything the old way only the scripters did.
Not true at all. Nothing is absolute. I always walked away with something especially in Fel

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If you are not going to list the shards that the castles and keeps are falling on, I see no purpose to your posting. Almost a day doesn't go by that doesn't have a castle or keep fall on at least one shard. But, thank you for your earlier more informative posts.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are not going to list the shards that the castles and keeps are falling on, I see no purpose to your posting. Almost a day doesn't go by that doesn't have a castle or keep fall on at least one shard. But, thank you for your earlier more informative posts.
He is updating post one with the shards.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Always check Post #1

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi i do update the 1st post. Someone asked/told me not to make a thread everyday and just update one, that is what i have been doing.
It just took almost 45 minutes to empty out that trammel castle on LA.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That LA castle was INSANE! One of the shards I am actually transferring to Origin from, and of course I had no packie and no BoS...usually I don't get much..this time? I actually went back to get more because there was maybe 12 people there?

1615482588583.png

It was LOADED!

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi i do update the 1st post. Someone asked/told me not to make a thread everyday and just update one, that is what i have been doing.
It just took almost 45 minutes to empty out that trammel castle on LA.
Ahh, thank you, I never go back to the original post. I will from now on.