• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

3.0 Tamin SoT

UOMarissa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I managed to get one of these last night at the puzzle room. I was gonna eat it but realized i only need 2.6. I ate all my other pinks and now I only need .8. Anyone know what this one is worth? Thank you

S

SpaceYourFace

I saw one in Luna for 20 mil on napa, but im not sure if this is reasonable or not. I would look around on the prices of +1s and then tripple the price.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've heard 24m in luna as well, whatever you do sell it soon cause theres some kind of exploit to do the puzzle over and over (please don't anyone pm me for details, I don't know them) and the price of SoTs are just going to drop over time.

Grats btw!

S

shulginist

I have sold one for 20 but bought one at 12.5 and have seen another for 15 so the prices are all over the place atm at least on Great Lakes. I have two more to sell and once I do I will list what I got for them.