• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 2x Two Story Statues and More (Atl)

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Selling The following, Located On Atlantic, Payment Accepted on Atl or Pac

2x Two Story Statues Sold

Real Calm Sold
Real Subdue Sold
Real Pacify Sold

Orcish Engineer Kit 70m

ICQ 4800901

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Talking Statues and Orc Kit Still Available,

Orc Kit on Vendor in Luna (behind stables)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was thinking the same figure...certainly not a gold coin more,,,...oh well i will wait till more are released from the dark corners of peeps houses..lol..

250m for a pair,,,if they talk only.....

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was thinking the same figure...certainly not a gold coin more,,,...oh well i will wait till more are released from the dark corners of peeps houses..lol..

250m for a pair,,,if they talk only.....
I'd offer 100mill for the two. But unlike THP I'll openly say because these things and scaffolds have been flooding the market lately. Ever since we as a community began to discuss how duped the statues and scaffolds were, many more have been coming up for sale and for dropping prices.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'd offer 100mill for the two. But unlike THP I'll openly say because these things and scaffolds have been flooding the market lately. Ever since we as a community began to discuss how duped the statues and scaffolds were, many more have been coming up for sale and for dropping prices.
Thanks for your input, its greatly appreciated. If your evaluation of the statues is correct, by all means, go find a pair for 100mil.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Fair enough Omnius, yes I do agree with what you are trying to imply, statues, scaffolds, various other server births have been coming up on the market quite often lately but maybe because more people are leaving? less people are collecting and hoarding these items? Just a thought, I don't believe there are anymore than what there was 2yrs ago... and they have taken a huge drop in price.. I remember only a year or so ago these selling for 300mil each.. now they are half.. less than half of that.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bring them to the rares fest and you will get at least 150m each for them easily. Regardless of what people say they will still sell for that if not more.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm going to buy For festival event
It's Like a lottery event.
I will give it to winner

I felt might be it bad to choose....=p