• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] 2x Elemental bow against dark father

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious I know a el/deamon bow does significant damage to the DF but I found a 2x elemental bow and wondered will it calculate the damage as just a single ele or will I get a boost to damage for it being a 2x ele??

:popcorn:

T

Turdnugget

I think you get double... but you'd probably be better off with something faster in the long run. A regular bow is just too slow... even w/double slayer. You could use the Night Reaper w/bushido LS and out damage a double slayer by far as you'd shoot like a machine gun.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idea. You should go down there and check.

Let us know how it goes.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idea. You should go down there and check.

Let us know how it goes.
Hehe well i would if I wasnt the only one in the guantlet but every time i check it has been empty of other players the last few weeks

C

Connor_Graham

My guess is that it would do the same damage as a regular Demon slayer would. Elemental slayer gives a 50% damage increase against the DF, so the 2 together would make 100%.