• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) 2nd UWSP Town Medieval Festival

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
2ndfestival.jpg
Hello Citizens of Siege Perilous :)... After the success of our last event i'm here to announce our 2nd Medieval Festival in UWSP Town. As always all of you are invited : blue, red, grey,yellow, savage. And as always i can't force people but i hope during this event all people will come in peace and noone will kill,steal or do other bad things.

The festival will start Saturday, February 25,2017 at 8 PM UK (9 PM for european country, 1-3 PM for US player).

This is the Schedule of the event: (always UK Time)

8 PM: a little party to celebrate the Festival

8.30 PM: 1st Archer Tournament for all Siege Perilous archers.

At the end of Archer Tournament: 2nd Crafting Tournament for all Siege Perilous Crafter.

At the end of the Crafing Tournament: 1st Horse/Lama/Ostard Timed Race. (without riding Pets)

And then a little party to celebrate the end of the festival.

I hope to see many of you :)

Magichands :D

P.s: in the next days i'll post all info about each tournament and race :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I will be there this time, not sure if I will take part in any of the Tournaments.

Thanks for doing this events :)

Last edited:

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Howdy Siege :)... As promised i'm here to explain a bit tournaments for our next Medieval Festival :D.

Archer Tournament
  1. Each Partecipant will wear only a Gm Normal Leather Full Set Studded Armor with no property imbued on it (it's only for the Medieval Theme :p). Arms lore bonus is allowed. As usually if you can't afford one UWSP guild will provide you one :).
  2. Each Partecipant will use as weapon a Gm Bow in normal wood. As before no property imbued,arms lore bonus is allowed and if you can't afford one UWSP will provide it :)
  3. Potions, Bandages, Spells, Petals, Jewerly and Talismans are forbidden :)
  4. If you are free to wear a clock and a hat without property to make a your own look :)
The race will works in this way:
  1. Each partecipant will have only 3 hit (so only 3 arrows).
  2. The first 2 hit will have as target an Archery Butte. Each hit will be count as score point.
  3. The third hit will have as target a player: Me. I'll wear a FULL GM DULL COPPER PLATE SET. The amount of damage that i'll take with this hit will be count as score point. And this hit will be worth double.
  4. The Player with the highest sum of points after 3 hit will win the tournament.
  5. Special Moves are forbidden.
Now a little explanation about the living target. Reading on some forum about Archery Butte many people say that it doesn't make a check of you skills. ( i tried with 0 archery and i got with 3 hit 0, 8 and 10 ).So your score depend as much on luck than skills. But with a living target, skills are checked so adding the 3 hit score points we'll give us a more right list of Player's ability [bcolor=rgb(16, 16, 16)]:)[/bcolor]

Prizes for Archer Tournament: (1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place)
PremioArcieri.JPG
Crafter Tournament:

1. Each crafter will get a bag with different kind of resources.
  2. When all crafter will have this bag in their backpack i'll give all the same task.
  3. All crafters will have 10 minutes to complete this task.
  4. At the end of these 10 minutes we'll check your job. The crafter who will complete it or go nearest to complete it will win the tournamnet.
  5. As usually talisman and everything that can help you in this tournament it's forbidden
  6. We'll provide all craft tools.
  7. The task will be shown only at the tournament so noone can make test before the tournament :p.
  8. Skills required: Blacksmith, Tailoring and Carpentry (Arms Lore isn't required but will help you much :p )
  9. At least 320 weight free in your backpack :)
This tournament is a single player tournament but if you want make a team with a friend because you haven't all skills required you can do it. But remember in this case you'll get only 1 bag and you'll have to share resources and share prizes :)

Prizes for Crafter Tournament: (1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place)

Premiocrafter2.JPG

Horse Timed Race:

And now this race for a bit of fun :D

raceroute.JPG
This image show you our Race Route. Why is different this race?
  1. Because you will not ride your pet :D:D.
  2. Pet's owner have to guide their pet from outside the route with the command: all follow me, all stay.
  3. Watching this route you can say but it's too easy... Well there is a a problem: we'll put on this route some obstacles that your pets can't pass through but only around :p. Some of these obstacles will be hidden and some not hidden. You'll have to react fast to guide your pet till the end line. And remember you can guide your pet only from outside route :D.
  4. Each race will be timed.
  5. The fastest pet to pass the end line will be the winner of this race :)
  6. For this race are allowed: Horse, Llama and Ostard.
Spectators will attend this race on stairs so pet's owner will have enough room to move around the route.

Prizes for the Horse Race: (1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place)

premiocorsacavalli.JPG

Well for now it's all but if you have any question or advice please share with me :)

And Remember:

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU :D

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The Archer Tournament, some thoughts:
Special moves, are they allowed to hit you?
Bandages, why are they disallowed, you can't use them to effect the resultat of this Tournament :).

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello Freja :)... Thank you for your questions :).... Special Moves aren't allowed or at least i don't think we need it because isn't a fight 1vs1 or 2vs2, so it's better we don't use it :D...
About bandages i used the same rules of last knights tournament but this time it's only to keep backpack more empty we can, so thief will not be tempted to move their hands :p.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
So nothing is allowed to be in backpack if not allowed to the Tournament? Mean I have to go home clean backpack and drop my normal gear and go back after the event to replace all?
I rather not do that but only set up a dress macro to switch suit to the allowed set. I hate running around and traveling half naked :)
Just want to be sure, so I don't break any rules

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well i set up these rules because if the backpack is empty, noone can say that a person is breaking rules and because in this way there are fewer risks that items can be stolen :D.. Anyway this rules apply only during the tournament :p... But if people want have their stuffs always with them we can do in this way. I have always with me a beetle so before a partecipant will enter in the arena, he/she can drop all his stuff in a bag and then drop the bag in the beetle. When own round is finished, he/she can get back the bag and the problem is solved ;)... But if anything will miss or stolen i don't want hear any complain because how i said i can't force people to don't make something bad ;);).

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Naeh, I do not want my stuff on a beetle, not a safe place.
Guess I will have to go home and drop it off and pick it up again after the tournament.
Don't worried about that, I just wanted to be clear about the rules.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Less than 10 days at our 2nd Festival... We wait you :))))

P.S. I just added a little info for the crafter tournaments (you need to have room in your backpack for about 320 weight) :p

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish I could be there - the last one was great fun!
Sadly, I have other commitments this eve. I hope everyone enjoys themselves!

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
A little report about our festival.
Before anything i want say thank you to all people that join us :)... It was funny and i hope all enjoyed this event :)... I hope next time more people will join us :D.
We started the festival with a party as usually where we chat, drink and eat (cakes were very good and also cheese :gee::gee::gee:)

aaaaaaaaaaaa.JPG

Then we start with the first tournament: Archer Tournament :D... It was very funny and partecipants (Lord Creeger, Lord Deja Vu, Lady Freja and Lord Razz) show us their abilities... Especially lord razz that show us his ability to hit target 1 miles far instead the target in front of him LOL (you make a very big hole in that hat :party::party::party::party:)
bbbbb.JPG cccccc.JPG dddddd.JPG

The final results it's:
1st Place : Lord Creeger that with only 2 hit in archery butte he has crushed the competition :D
2nd Place: Lady Freja that show us her ability with bow :D
3th Place: Lord Deja Vu that was so brave to start our tournament :D
Special Mention: Lord Razz... Maybe it's time to apply a bit to how use a bow: or you kill a person or don't hit him LOL :gee::gee::gee::gee:

After this tournament we did an crazy horse race:

eeeeee.JPG ffffffffff.JPG
gggggggg.JPG

This tournament was funny because partecipants try different strategy to win but at the end Lord Razz show us why isn't so good with bow: he is a master with horse :D ( a bit lesser also with staff lol :pie:)
The final results it's:
1st Place: Lord Razz
2nd Place: Lord Dionaya
3th Place: Lord Brian

The crafting tournament instead was postponed to next Festival because after an hard week our workers were all sleeping and resting in their home :gee::gee::gee:.

Thank you all for join us... It was very funny :)
Hope to see more people next time :D

See you in game :D

Last edited:

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Magichands I'm sold. your festival was fantastic! I came to just watch and ended up getting in on the action. So much fun!

I felt terrible about the hat *hehe*
I couldn't mend the hole but I did get it blessed.

P.S. I have been collecting rare items for my crafters outfit. It has taken a long time to get all my pieces together. The only piece I had left to find was a nice unique hat. I will wear it always and proudly.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Eheh thank you :D... But festival was fantastic because there were so nice people like you all :D... And i have to say that hat fits perfect with your outfit :banana::banana:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks for the festival. No pic of, where Hoffs horse was so disappointed of loosing the race, that it almost killed Razz, he was trying to defend him self with his staff, but it did not work well. Lucky for him, Hoffs called the angry horse back.
It was great fun, even when we was few.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:.... But but but.... It's an AMAZING WORK !!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: ... Can you tell me who is the watcher that make these videos??? They are great and i want thank you him personally and offer him a prize for this amazing work !!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:
Thank you very muchhhhhh !!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Watcher lives in the shadows. She will find you *Dark Omnious Music*

Ask for Watcher in game =)

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sad I had to leave half way, but RL work time, I had great fun while I did attend though, the theatrics at the end of the archery contest was priceless!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk