• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2nd Semi-Annual Rare Collectors Festival [RCF] May 23rd - 25th - Lake Superior - Submit Your Sale &

G

The date for the next festival has been changed and we have moved the event to May, which means that you have just over a month to get ready for it!

In this spirit I will be accepting RSVP's from all whom wish to attend. In addition vendor spaces are limited so please reserve your spot in advance to ensure that it is available at the start of the festival!

To RSVP please icq/pm me only.

As some of the events scheduled for the festival must be designed to accomodate a set number, I will be accepting names two weeks prior to the start of the festival for all individual events.

Thank you,
Aspen [DVI]

<center>2nd Semi-Annual Rare Collector's Festival<center>

Current Tenative Itinerary

Item Price Check &amp; History Table
Run by Treyster
[Price Checks and History information will be available by request, &amp; schedule permitting]

Stratics Auction
Sponsored by [YGV]
[The Auction will run on Stratics, begining Friday May 9th &amp; Ending Sunday May 11th]

The 50/50 Raffle &amp; Rare Item Raffles
Sponsored by [DVI]
[Raffle tickets will be available starting Friday May 9th @ 5pm Est, and may be purchased until Sun @ 5pm EST]

Deal or No Deal - UO Style
Sponsored by Whispering Rose Radio
[Saturday May 10th 7pm - 10pm est]

NPC made only PVP Tourney
Sponsored by [DVI]
[Saturday May 9th 3pm - 6pm EST]

A Tale of Murder
Designed by Lariat of [Baja Imports]
[Sunday May 11th 3pm - 5pm EST]

&amp; More which will be revealed closer to the beginning of the Festival!

To reach the house which will host the vendors, you merely need to walk out of the west gate of Luna, and follow the dirt path till it ends, continue walking south to the 2nd house beyond the dirth path, and you have arrived.

G

Host
Aspen [DVI]

Sponsors
1. Baja Imports
2. YGV Auctions
3. The [Treasure Trove] Mall
4. Whispering Rose Radio

Participants
1. Criminal*
2. Treyster*
3. Kaj*
4. Flanuva*
5. Magdalaine
6. Elbryan
7. Restless*
8. Lariat*
9. Larissa*
10. Teufel Hund*
11. Simonovsk1*
12. Tek
13. Feath
14. Lady Destiny*
15. Nine Dark Moons*
16. Renalynne
17. Stryder
18. Flutter
19. Moby Grape
20. Smokey*
21. TirNaNo'g*
22. Scandinavian
23. Tophouseplotter
24. Suzzy*
25. Kratos Aurion
26. Manticore
27. Beso
28. Tomas Bryce
29. Wraith One
30. Demonous
* Participant has reserved a vendor

As promised here are a few guidelines for items which will be considered acceptable to sell at the festival. If you need further clarification or have questions regarding an item please message me via icq or pm.

1. No items included in the rares forum known duped item list will be permitted at the festival

2. Only items considered to be rares by the rares forum shall be permitted at the festival. This includes rare holiday items such as white stuffys, but excludes items such as museum/library items and artifacts.

Some exceptions may be possible, so again if you have questions please contact me via pm/icq

Auction Items

Items for Sale
1. Valentine Hunt Champion Rose
2. Green Kilt
3. Rubble Necklace (beaded)
4. Rubble Necklace (pendant)
5. Rubble Large Display Case (center piece)
6. Rubble Palm Tree ( grey)

I

imported_tek

I'll be there

anyone going to bring a xmas angel statue to sell me?

also shouldnt this be a sticky?

I

imported_tek

I'll be there

anyone going to bring a xmas angel statue to sell me?

also shouldnt this be a sticky?

G

Please rsvp via pm or icq only, as stated in the original post.

It's nothing against anyone, just makes the thread to long and messy and hides the pertinent information.

G

Please rsvp via pm or icq only, as stated in the original post.

It's nothing against anyone, just makes the thread to long and messy and hides the pertinent information.

G

If you have rsvp'd via icq, I will be updating the list with your name either this coming sunday or monday of next week.

If you have not yet rsvp'd and wish to do so the prefered method is icq or stratics pm, but until sunday I will not be checking ICQ and will be frequenting stratics rarely.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="#DC143C">YAY!!! How the hells did I miss this post when you posted it LOL... Sorry, didn't mean to post a reply but I was so darn excited!!! </font>

G

With the Festival coming up in roughly 3 weeks I'll be accepting item lists from attendees begining Tuesday 4/22/08 via stratics pm or icq only.

Some clarification as to what items will be considered acceptable will be made public tomm Mon 4/21/08

-Aspen [DVI]

G

Ill be coming with me LS char...for a look ...was great last time and iam sure it will just be as good this time...

Thinks on....got a week to get ready...mmmmm... maybe just enough time to sit some LS Idocs and get some LS gold...mmmmm...mmmmm...

K

Kratos Aurion

I did send you an ICQ about RSVP. Not sure if you got it or not, but if you may please add my name to the list please

I

imported_feath

Needed info on this, and it's buried several pages down. Bringing it back to the top

G

The Rares Festival has been rescheduled to the 23rd thru the 25th of May due to complications related to the Rares Council meeting scheduled to occur during the festival, and personal obligations of my own the following weekend.

My apologies for any inconvenience thisy may cause.

I still need everyones items list, by sunday of this week (may 4th).

G

i plan to attend the rares festival, ill compile a list sometime in the near future

G

Manti it has not, but there will be events leading to the formation of the council taking place, im not in a position to say more than that though so youll just have to wait and see.

I

imported_Suzzy

Unacceptable!!

Well... no, not really, RL takes priority over UO. Do what you gotta do, but atleast update the title of the thread with the change, noob.

edit: Looks like i'm the noob since you did do this already. Woops.

G

whyd u change it to 9th-11th? thats mother's day weekend people might not be on for a good amount of it

G

I changed it to the 23rd-25th last evening before you asked about the date change

H

heavy d

how about moving it one more week or one week less. i have to work that weekend
i know it wont happen but it cant hurt to ask