• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) 2nd Public PVM-hunt at Saturday, 26th of March

2nd Public PVM-hunt at Saturday, 26th of March
Posted by Eärendil
Siege Dungeons
Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 08:30 PM
Until: Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 11:50 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/Amsterdam)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/Amsterdam

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello again, Siege!

Based on the experience from last week, I am inviting for the second round of monster-hunting on Siege. We are starting at 8.30 pm CET / 3.30 pm EDT at Saturday, 26th of March. I am planning several encounters, so if you cannot join at the beginning, you can join later for the second or third encounter. However, the first encounter will be quite exciting - and something, some people might have never done before. Surprise, surprise!

Here are the rules:

1. Location and target will be announced via PM on this board to people being interested in joining. If you know fellow Siegeians who might be willing in joining but dont read this board, you might bring them in.

2. PVM-noobs as well as PVM-experts are cordially invited. Please be patient with players that have absolute no idea to handle PVM. However, always follow the instructions of the hunt-leader exactly, as some encounters need special strategies/tactics (e.g. no Tamers possible etc.).

3. For some encounters, it might be impossible to take up more than 9 people. First come, first serve. If we do encounters with keys and I got enough keys, more players might be possible - spread over two groups. However, that depends on how I manage to get keys.

4. PKs (looting / non-looting) are no allowed to join, nor their guildmates. If there are PKs with a trustworthy reputation, I will let the group decide if they are allowed to join. We have some new players in our team and I dont want the fun getting destroyed by partypoopers. Please understand...

5. @Smokers: The party will DEFINITELY NOT wait for you to get a smoke for 10 min... That kind of egoism has annoyed me since I was a teen and wanted to play tabletops with people having breaks every 15 min... No thanks! ;-) If there is a timer on some encounters, you might use them for your smoking break. If you will not be back until the next round starts, we leave without you. I lost HOURS AND HOURS of my life waiting for smokers. Never again!

We will start at the above mentioned time, but I think we will be hunting for +/- 3 hours.

If you wanna join, write a PM or ICQ me: 618 74 39 09.

Have a good week!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome, Tanivar and Who Dat to the hunting party!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I will try to make it if you get to few PvM'ers :p

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gods, just logged back in, haven't seen this backpack so empty in eons. :p

Now where did I stuff all those spare suits ,,,:spider:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Naw... I just work a lot.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am the typical American middle class working stiff that thought retirement was a right. I will work until I die.

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am the typical American middle class working stiff that thought retirement was a right. I will work until I die.
Kelmo you sound like me. I usually tell people I'm going to retire at lunchtime the day I die.

Sorry to get off topic Eaerendil, and now back to your normally scheduled program

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just like you guys and I hope you are staying for long on this planet - even if that means that you will have to work for many years ahead ;-)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tanivar, Who Dat, Freja, Synbad, Victim and me - 6 now!

4 days left - really looking forward to spanking some bosses!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tanivar, Who Dat, Freja, Synbad, Victim, Mish and me - 7 now!

I can open up a second party, if we get more - will work for the most of the encounters.

And we can indeed do some T-Maps, if people want to!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I only count as a ½ as I suck as a PvM'er :p

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everybody is useful! Even you ;-)

For example, you can take care of the spawn when she is Close to death :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you everybody for the nice hunt! We did Travesty this time with a couple of TDO and GIL-players. Pretty decent fights! Thanks everybody for joining!

Next public PVM-event will be around mid of April!

Best wishes - hoping more will join!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You would have had fun yesterday. An absolute safe fight. Almost no deathrobes... ;-)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 x Travesty
2 x Navrey
4 x T-Maps

3 h of fun!

Thanks Victim for the fantastic Treasure Chests!