• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2nd Game Master Spotted in under a month! Shocking!!!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ATLANTIC - Sunday, Feb. 10, 2019... 1:50pm PST.

Got a picture this time... as I first spotted him popped up in Haven, Atlantic, at the bank... as a murderer was throwing script gates to someplace in Fel. (name withheld). I remember they would drag busted players to the inn in Buck's Den... I popped over and sure enough, you see what I did. Just as soon as I got the pic, they both vanished. I'm thinking jail. :)

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GM Chernabog is wonderful, had him several times come and fix stuff for me and for my guild. He's tops in my book!!!! And I second what's said in here, make your request detailed and accurate and clear --- none of the GM's will respond if they don't understand the request.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The more simple the issue is the faster their response time seems to be also. Whenever I need to page about something very easy like removing a stuck item they tend to respond within minutes, it's just the more complicated things they aren't sure how to handle right away or unclear pages they don't understand which can take awhile.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED

ATLANTIC - Sunday, Feb. 10, 2019... 1:50pm PST.

Got a picture this time... as I first spotted him popped up in Haven, Atlantic, at the bank... as a murderer was throwing script gates to someplace in Fel. (name withheld). I remember they would drag busted players to the inn in Buck's Den... I popped over and sure enough, you see what I did. Just as soon as I got the pic, they both vanished. I'm thinking jail. :)
Yes but these gates are blue? Is there an explanation for not red gates to Fel?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes but these gates are blue? Is there an explanation for not red gates to Fel?
Read the OP. This is a pic of the place where the GM took the person after caught putting up Fel gates from Haven.

I did not know putting up gates was bad. The real question is why does someone script red gate making?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Read the OP. This is a pic of the place where the GM took the person after caught putting up Fel gates from Haven.

I did not know putting up gates was bad. The real question is why does someone script red gate making?
Looks like he was luring them to Fel with false pretenses, and killing the lambs that gated through. Ditto his/her name I reckon. About time some GM nailed his behind for this, lol. So looks like luring with intention to murder is punishable by divine intervention in this game. But not so sure its against TOS either. Wonder if this qualifies under deceptive or disruptive behavior in TOS?
Whatever it is, a step in the right direction it looks like, and about time..And make jail time count also..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So looks like luring with intention to murder is punishable by divine intervention in this game.
There is a warning on the gate before you take it. And there is not enough new players to do this with. And if they are killing them they are attended.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The dude was in Haven TRAM... gating to Fel... I only happened to be dropping some runes when I saw the GM actually AT the bank, trying to talk to the scripter without response. They both vanished as I was getting a first picture... then I remembered about the holding area at Buck's Den TRAM. Why would those gates be pink/red? Its TRAM. A believe... if you single click the gate (each) it will tell you what town they come out in. I really have no clue why or the rules behind busting scripters, trying to get a response vs. just leaving them in jail... but what-ev. :)

Some time ago, I had some question... maybe when I was newer... had the first Mini Mall, before Malas... I'd have to wait 1-3+ hours for a GM to remove dead vendors because we didnt have the power to do so. They would leave them in a little patch of wood just a few spaces away. However, getting stuck on some other game-play issues... and I have zero memory for names... one GM pulled me up on a mountain to talk to me, answering a page. Another time I found myself in jail... panicked I did something wrong, but he just wanted to get me away from other players for a friendly interaction. I asked him not to do it again... BUT it was funny after the fact. I think that time it was someone trying to grieve kill me. Was common back in the day. STILL happens! I see it all the time. Just, its hard to grieve a GM hide/stealther. :cool:

In the last 4-5 months... I've paged on some stuck issue problems... game changes new to me after 4 years of part-time play. I had 1 chat with me. That was about it. Paging on the same unattended scripter 3x... no response. So I was shocked seeing them bust that guy today. Seams a million years ago these fools would try tricking new players to get murdered... but some old ideas never die, I guess. I've seen people acting extremely childish in the last few months... and at the same time I've seen people acting VERY kind. Just depends, I guess.