• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2nd account

• Thread starter imported_Danny Dots
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Danny Dots

I use to have two accounts when i played before i took a break. Now that im back and loving it more than ever i want to sign up for a second account again. what is the registration code it keeps asking for? How do i get one?

D

donnallg

Are you using the same 2nd account you had last time? It didn't ask me for a code when I reactivated my 2nd account again.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

If you're re-activating the same 2nd account, go to the ea-land website, go to the "account" link in the upper right hand corner-ish, and type in your account info. Then you will find the same setup as usual. Simply activate it, whether it be with a credit card or a game time code.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Click Billing info tab at top of your account. I kept hitting change billing at bottom of subscription page the other day and it always asked for a time code. Is that what you mean?

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

If you're re-activating the same 2nd account, go to the ea-land website, go to the "account" link in the upper right hand corner-ish, and type in your account info. Then you will find the same setup as usual. Simply activate it, whether it be with a credit card or a game time code.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am using the same 2nd account and i clicked manage my account on the EA land website. Then when i proceed to register for TSO it says "Enter your Product Registration Code in the box below." and then it saus Reg Cod and a blank white box to enter it.

Idk what I'm doing wrong, lol

I

imported_Danny Dots

there is a "whats this" link next to it but it doesn't work, lol.

I

imported_Danny Dots

I was able to activate a free trail period but i don't want the free trail, i just want to be a paying member for two accounts.

I

imported_Danny Dots

i got it to work. i cancled it and sign up again. i guess you can delete this post, lol.

G

Thats where you input a game time code if you have one.

If you want to pay by CC - then go to your account and click the billing info tab and put your cc details in. JOb done and away you go

(In theory
)